Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair that little car she got before (is it a mercedes?) was always going to be insanely impractical with only two seats and barely any boot space.

But is this huge car really more practical for around London?

It's annoying enough coming across one down a narrow country lane why bother having something with 4 wheel drive in a city.

Reactions: 11
to be fair that little car she got before (is it a mercedes?) was always going to be insanely impractical with only two seats and barely any boot space.

But is this huge car really more practical for around London?

It's annoying enough coming across one down a narrow country lane why bother having something with 4 wheel drive in a city.
driving around central london in her new car is going to be such a pain. why do influencers never think before they do things it baffles me

Reactions: 7
I think I'm the only one who thinks she suits being blonde, even though it's a mess at the moment.. I just don't think her hair is luscious enough to pull off being brunette.

Reactions: 12
I think I'm the only one who thinks she suits being blonde, even though it's a mess at the moment.. I just don't think her hair is luscious enough to pull off being brunette.
i think if she just got rid of her extensions it would be so much better

Reactions: 5
Lolll saw orly out last night and he kissed another girl and put her in an Uber home. Funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I was just stalking tiktok and I noticed that Lila moss doesn't follow Olivia, but she does follow her sister? Does anyone know if they never followed each other before or if it's recent? I checked and olivia does still follow her, but not the other way around

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.