Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl i like the podcast, even though it’s just her rambling she’s being really open and honest and that’s what i used to love about her old vids

Reactions: 13
listened to the first 10 minutes of the podcast there for the first time and the way she is OBSESSED with the 'hate' she gets omg it is not normal. The self-obsession is insane.

Do influencers who cant take criticism realise they could choose any other job 🥵
or just don't read your tattle thread?

She got invited to the Brit awards but she had no idea what they were…
How can you grow up in the UK and not know what they are 💀
Tbf the Brits did become irrelevant around the time they started inviting random influencers etc so ,,,

Reactions: 10
sorry but lol imagine her saying “my g” in her irish accent. Can any irish people confirm whether or not people say my g in ireland
To be fair we use slang ironically like any other english speaking country would, so in online comments I wouldn't judge overly, but if she says it irl it would be incredibly embarassing.

Reactions: 6
Ya I’m Irish too and I might say it to a friend over text in a joking way tbf but never seriously lol
To be fair we use slang ironically like any other english speaking country would, so in online comments I wouldn't judge overly, but if she says it irl it would be incredibly embarassing.

Reactions: 2
Watching livs old Madison beer video where she sprayed her hair brown, wow she looks stunning I think! Liv if you are considering going brown defo do!! Give your hair a break from bleach & hair extensions and go for short brown it looks so healthy and brings out yourView attachment 1019346 eyes!!
Nahhhh this was the peak of her hair.
Belfast Olivia > London Olivia

Reactions: 50
she literally looks nice with brown hair but im guessing john liked it blonde so she wont dye it LOL

Reactions: 42
hate that this won't even effect her popularity or anything, even though she is clearly not just not a nice person. I'm tired of her being worshipped for her mediocrity and hoping now that we are seeing regularly how nasty she can be/is, things might crumble?
Either way no matter who they said it just gives off straight up mean vibes. Like they were pissing themselves with laughter like it’d meant to be amusing…just not relatable at all

This is genuinely hilarious. Elite have lowered their standards drastically this past decade, and just started signing anyone who’s borderline relevant to attempt to distract from the numerous sexual allegations against them.

On another note can you imagine her stomping down a runway with her terrible posture? very Manny MUA/ James Charles. I doubt Lila Moss can give her any tips because she walks like she’s holding in farts, she’s like 5’3 despite what her modelling profile says, and Kate literally had to make an entire modelling agency because she knew no one would sign her average joe daughter even with her connections. I also don’t see her doing editorial because her filler moustache, terrible sunbed skin and awkward stance just doesn’t photograph well. She’s just another influencer who’s signed to a modelling agency but will never actually be a model, she’ll just keep doing more typical influencer tit
Don’t forget about her weird toes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
going into the modelling industry with an eating disorder is lterally the stupidest thing she could ever do

Reactions: 40
She’s literally just riding Olivias coattails but it isn’t really working lol.
Just seem like a family full of narcissists who think they have something valuable to offer but the reality is they chat tit! Didn't someone say their mother is weird too?

Reactions: 9
sorry but lol imagine her saying “my g” in her irish accent. Can any irish people confirm whether or not people say my g in ireland
i’m from the midlands and saying “my g” was a pisstake until everyone started saying it unironically idk but everyone grew out of it though unless like someone gives you a compliment you’d say “thanks g” but if i or my friends were to say that it means like “thanks girl” ygm

Reactions: 1
Watching livs old Madison beer video where she sprayed her hair brown, wow she looks stunning I think! Liv if you are considering going brown defo do!! Give your hair a break from bleach & hair extensions and go for short brown it looks so healthy and brings out yourView attachment 1019346 eyes!!
Why does she literally look like she’s another race in this photo

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Dying her hair brown is not going to make her less of a witch unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.