Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also, i was super bored yesterday and ended up scrolling down olivias tiktok back to around early 2020/late 2019. its crazy how normal she seemed. she's really lost all her relatability which was her main draw for me and other teen girls. constant boyfriends who take her paris, nepo baby ass kissing conventions, designer cats and clothes. idk if this videos been mentioned on here, but its really good and reminds me of the olivia situation ( even speaks about her queen emma). its called ' you're not relatable anymore' by tiffanyferg

Reactions: 34
View attachment 1012691 Hmm even responded to the comments on yt. And it’s soooo obvious they kept that in for everyone to think it’s Flossie especially since Olivia and Flossie’s fight or whatever it was has been a huge topic of discussion recently
The fact that we said that if they didn’t say it they’ve would have just addressed it and a few hours later there doing just that lmao there not on tattle, there on tattle.

Reactions: 7
new poster hiya
these two ( ie kate and olivia) aren't stupid - especially kate. she knows a) putting that juicy of a question in the jenga and b) not fully bleeping the name olivia says (not hard to do lmao) and leaving in the 'ie' sound at the end is gonna make people flock to the video to watch or to her tiktok to comment, its just pathetic at the end of the day. even if olivia didn't say flossie, they knew it bloody sounds like she did. also if she actually didn't say it why edit it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so weird
Was just thinking this, any publicity is good publicity for them (mostly)… draws views to the video and raises engagement ?

Reactions: 4
Was just thinking this, any publicity is good publicity for them (mostly)… draws views to the video and raises engagement ?
Can’t lie they’ve done a great job the tiktok clip has half a million views.

well done girls x yere officially the bitchest witches

Reactions: 26
Let’s just look at these pictures of her from ONE video (the picking clothes with HRVY video) - these are all her looking at Flossie, bearing in mind this is while they were “friends” 🤮 I wouldn’t want a friend who looked at me like that, jealousy seeping from her lmaooo rolling her eyes at her and everything, the last few pics are after HRVY said Flossie’s was the best, she was RAGING.

If this is how she treated her as a “friend” of course she’d run her mouth while not on friendly terms x
off topic but flossie looks so pretty here i love her natural hair

Reactions: 22
Let’s just look at these pictures of her from ONE video (the picking clothes with HRVY video) - these are all her looking at Flossie, bearing in mind this is while they were “friends” 🤮 I wouldn’t want a friend who looked at me like that, jealousy seeping from her lmaooo rolling her eyes at her and everything, the last few pics are after HRVY said Flossie’s was the best, she was RAGING.

If this is how she treated her as a “friend” of course she’d run her mouth while not on friendly terms x
bruh flossie with dark hair is so elite

Reactions: 40
it literally couldve been ‘CarmIE’ kates ex…at no point is it obviously flossie lol
Sorry, I don’t know who these people are at all but I remember something about this Carmie/Kate and a rumour that he was having an affair with Flossie. She denied it and laughed it off, but they’ve broken up now?? Weird timing? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know there’s been a lot of debate about whether or not Olivia said Flossie’s name but I kinda think she said Millie for Millie T since Olivia’s never been super close to her and Millie’s is best friends with Spencer. Also because Millie hasn’t reached out to Kate since her and Carmie broke up. Idk I kinda think Flossie and Olivia are actually civil with each other now, not friends but will probably see each other out at lots of events and still have the same mutual friends so. Catty if Olivia did say Flossie but equally as bad for Kate to leave the end of the name knowing it would create a buzz and get in on the Olivia flossie drama to get views

Reactions: 12
hate that this won't even effect her popularity or anything, even though she is clearly not just not a nice person. I'm tired of her being worshipped for her mediocrity and hoping now that we are seeing regularly how nasty she can be/is, things might crumble?

Reactions: 20
Side note: I listen to Emma’s podcasts but idk what to make of her. Also what is with the sunbed obsession from both sisters??

Reactions: 5
sorry but lol imagine her saying “my g” in her irish accent. Can any irish people confirm whether or not people say my g in ireland

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.