Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm far from Olivia's biggest fan, but why does everyone always assume Flossie is completely innocent in their fallout?

Reactions: 23
Oh no here we go again will see ever learn 🤦‍♀️
145B568D-AD18-4D2E-A7E4-17530455D6F1.jpeg

Olivia is talking on her podcast about cokegate lmao this one is worth listening to. Happy one year bbys xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She also talks about her fear of being alone and not being able to sustain a relationship. Olivia says she picks fights so she has a reason to breakup

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
she didn't say anything specific about cokegate, just that she broke covid rules

• Wow
Reactions: 9
guys she signed with elite (the modeling agency) 💀💀💀 i guess anyone can become a model now
This is genuinely hilarious. Elite have lowered their standards drastically this past decade, and just started signing anyone who’s borderline relevant to attempt to distract from the numerous sexual allegations against them.

On another note can you imagine her stomping down a runway with her terrible posture? very Manny MUA/ James Charles. I doubt Lila Moss can give her any tips because she walks like she’s holding in farts, she’s like 5’3 despite what her modelling profile says, and Kate literally had to make an entire modelling agency because she knew no one would sign her average joe daughter even with her connections. I also don’t see her doing editorial because her filler moustache, terrible sunbed skin and awkward stance just doesn’t photograph well. She’s just another influencer who’s signed to a modelling agency but will never actually be a model, she’ll just keep doing more typical influencer tit

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Side note: I listen to Emma’s podcasts but idk what to make of her. Also what is with the sunbed obsession from both sisters??
pretty sure emma’s been open about how she stopped using sunbed’s a while ago and regrets using them/regrets not using spf etc

Reactions: 5
She got invited to the Brit awards but she had no idea what they were…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.