Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* eviction notice *

May all Olivia Neil Stan wannabes removed urself from this thread ASAP xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
its obv she's gonna get back with john in private until next boy comes along and then the cycle will repeat lol she cant be alone....it was like john > hrvy > spencer (?) > john > orly > probably john again
did anyone else notice that Olivia said she was meeting her crush that day in Kates video. She also said it would be weird to message him “i miss you” because of it… whilst John is in London!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Actually made me so sad seeing kate and Olivia talk about Flossie like that. Like they really used to be friends, no matter what happened between them they are essentially bullying and isolating her even when it's obvious in flossies content how sad and lonely she is atm. I cant imagine how gut wrenching it must be to be flossie never knowing who will be against you next and where they'll decide to witch about you. the mean girl energy is too much for me

Reactions: 53
Actually made me so sad seeing kate and Olivia talk about Flossie like that. Like they really used to be friends, no matter what happened between them they are essentially bullying and isolating her even when it's obvious in flossies content how sad and lonely she is atm. I cant imagine how gut wrenching it must be to be flossie never knowing who will be against you next and where they'll decide to witch about you. the mean girl energy is too much for me
Probs wrong thread but just can’t get over the fact then there friends with Anna archer and Millie G, I’ve met Millie g such a sweet genuine person seems wayyy more up flossies lane than the shitshow that’s Kate and Olivia

Reactions: 3
did anyone get a screen recording of them talking about flossie before she edited it out

Reactions: 1
did anyone get a screen recording of them talking about flossie before she edited it out
I haven’t seen any on here but everyone will confirm that Olivia said it without any hesitation whatsoever.

OMG I WAS READING COMMENTS ON THERE LIKE AN HOUR AGO OF PEOPLE SAYING OLIVIA BETTER NOT HAVE SAID FLOSSIE THERE WAS A GOOD FEW AND NOW THEYVE ALL BEEN DELETED LMAO HOW MUCH MORE OBVIOUS CAN YOU BE 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 15
It wouldnt be carmie because they spoke about him in the vlog and didnt bleep his name out. Its bitchy that they would even leave that in there on both of their behalfs, only getting rid of it as they look bad 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 41
9.00-9.15 are they talking about flossie? It’s a girl influencer .. bit harsh to say about anyone but it makes me think if it is flossie, Did she do something really fucked up to make Olivia fall out with her ?

Reactions: 8
Sorry but deleting the clip from the video entirely screams guilty. If it wasn’t Flossie they would’ve left it in right? Plus she deleted all the comments about Flossie. If it wasn’t her I’m sure Kate would’ve just replied to one to set the record straight.

Mean, nasty girls. From that TikTok of the original clip it DEFINITELY sounds like Olivia says “Can I say Flossie?” And they both laugh. This will definitely make its way back to Flossie (probably already has) and upset her. She’s already been struggling with depression this year. Olivia, we know you’re reading this. You’re a POS. And your inability to be single is pathetic.

Reactions: 109
Sorry but deleting the clip from the video entirely screams guilty. If it wasn’t Flossie they would’ve left it in right? Plus she deleted all the comments about Flossie. If it wasn’t her I’m sure Kate would’ve just replied to one to set the record straight.

Mean, nasty girls. From that TikTok of the original clip it DEFINITELY sounds like Olivia says “Can I say Flossie?” And they both laugh. This will definitely make its way back to Flossie (probably already has) and upset her. She’s already been struggling with depression this year. Olivia, we know you’re reading this. You’re a POS. And your inability to be single is pathetic.
Thought the exact same! Why delete & not set the record straight if it wasn’t Flossie?

Kate and Flossie are meant to be friends, if I was Flossie she’d be getting told where to go too. Nasty, spiteful witches. Imagine knowing someone is struggling recently and behaving the way she is, awful girl! She needs to jump back into reality.

A lot of people are catching on to what she’s really like. Seen a lot of comments on the TikTok about it saying mean girl vibes/energy etc. Glad people are seeing it for what it is! Petty, scraggy haired witch!

Reactions: 29
Lol theres zero indication she doesnt say ‘carmIE’ instead of flossie but that wouldn’t fit y’alls narrative 💀
How could it be Carmine when the question was “ who’s your least favourite FRIEND of the other person” … Carmie and Kate are not friends lmao

Reactions: 14
How could it be Carmine when the question was “ who’s your least favourite FRIEND of the other person” … Carmie and Kate are not friends lmao
Don’t mind Olivia, she’s only raging that the mask is slipping so she has to spend her free time making accounts to defend herself 🤣

“banana29” just had a look on Google at her birthday, it’s the 28th September hahaha, banana28 would suit u better Liv x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t mind Olivia, she’s only raging that the mask is slipping so she has to spend her free time making accounts to defend herself 🤣

“banana29” just had a look on Google at her birthday, it’s the 28th September hahaha, banana28 would suit u better Liv x
Omg the fact u googled her bday to try further push the idea that any account on here that doesn’t hate on the same influencer as you is infact the influencer themselves 😭😂😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg the fact u googled her bday to try further push the idea that any account on here that doesn’t hate on the same influencer as you is infact the influencer themselves 😭😂😭
Girl if you dont hate on her why are you here so often??? 🤣 this clearly isnt the thread for u babe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahahahaha Olivia you’re a bleeping freak 💖 Literally go wash your hair x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’ve already had a conversation like this with banana29 - have a lil look at the comments posted etc.

It’s either Olivia (again lol) or a die hard fan, she’s not gonna shag u babes x

Don’t understand people - don’t like what you see, don’t read!
your comments are always sooooo weird and attacking other members????
its a GOSSIP site people are also allowed to disagree with you - remember just because it is a gossip site it doesn't mean everything has to be awful comments about the person were discussing? :)
people can still comment on this thread and support Olivia as long as they're discussing interesting topics?

Everyone's talking about Olivia probably saying Flossie but I was more shocked about the bad experience with influencers part.. wonder who she was talking about?? Sleepovers and pretending to be friends after doing Olivia wrong?! wonder who she is talking about

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.