Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it won’t let me upload the screen recording bc it’s too big apparently but in kate elizabeth’s new video olivia has to answe ‘who’s your least favourite friend of the other person’ and then olivia says ‘can i just say …‘ and they beep the name out but it sounds like flossie to me? it’s at around 5:50

Reactions: 5
it won’t let me upload the screen recording bc it’s too big apparently but in kate elizabeth’s new video olivia has to answe ‘who’s your least favourite friend of the other person’ and then olivia says ‘can i just say …‘ and they beep the name out but it sounds like flossie to me? it’s at around 5:50
I watched but I really can’t tell who she says 😩😩

Reactions: 3
I watched but I really can’t tell who she says 😩😩
obviously it’s beeped so i’m not 100% certain but it’s the way after the beep you can kind of hear the ‘ie’ at the end of whoever she said and kate’s reaction would make sense

Reactions: 6
obviously it’s beeped so i’m not 100% certain but it’s the way after the beep you can kind of hear the ‘ie’ at the end of whoever she said and kate’s reaction would make sense
Either way they both come across so bitchy in that video I feel!!!

Reactions: 17
Her hair looks awful! Why putting extensions in when you treat your hair like tit

Reactions: 10
Olivia speaks about flossie at 8:50

32F4A3C3-03B6-4305-ACE1-195A57573090.jpeg

hickey spotted on her neck clearly wasn’t that long getting over Orlando or should I say getting under someone else lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Olivia speaks about flossie at 8:50

View attachment 1010388
hickey spotted on her neck clearly wasn’t that long getting over Orlando or should I say getting under someone else lol
nah that mark is deffo her stress rash she gets, a hickey wouldn’t just show up half way through a video

Olivia’s hair looks so ratty and greasy in Kate’s video 🤢
her hair is an actual state like if she’s gonna start wearing it natural then she needs to either style her extensions to look wavy or get rid of them all together cos rn it looks bleeping awful

Reactions: 20
she looks so diff in that video with kate lol that harsh lighting is not flattering

also she 100% said flossie and kate definitely made that obvious, would be easy to literally cut that out...i think its so that olivia can kind of confirm their fall out without having to address it on her own

lol irrelevant but does anyone know where kates tops from x
urban outfitters do similar ones but i dont know if its from there x

Reactions: 5
Flossie mentioned olivias motel collection to make it look like they were civil in her most recent video and then a while back went on live and said she’s friend with Kate, so to see these two starting tit and drama again is really in stark contrast to that and telling about their character

Reactions: 72
it literally couldve been ‘CarmIE’ kates ex…at no point is it obviously flossie lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.