Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think all of her friends were planning to go to Jamaica regardless of it being a ‘couple’s holiday’ between her and my namesake Orly. Imagine they all booked last minute Jamaica flights and accom on a whim because Olivia told them that she likely was going to split up with Orly💷💷💷💷

Do you think all of her friends were planning to go to Jamaica regardless of it being a ‘couple’s holiday’ between her and my namesake Orly. Imagine they all booked last minute Jamaica flights and accom on a whim because Olivia told them that she likely was going to split up with Orly💷💷💷💷
wdym? I thought she only went with her one mate who replaced Orly

Reactions: 5
i think a few of her friends were on holiday at the same time but i dont think they were in jamaica?

Reactions: 1
Imagine buying a house and a holiday to Jamaica for a boy and neither of them end up working out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
also side note re: the lying - when I was on coke I often found myself making up the most RIDICULOUS stories and just lying constantly, I never really knew why.... I'd literally have to force myself to backtrack it was weird. I've heard since its quite common.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
i think olivia has a lot of traits of adhd (impulsive, drugs, losing interest in relationships, picking up new hobbies then ditching them) and the lying is another adhd thing but then idk it could just be her putting on her ‘quirky’ personality. but as someone with adhd i’ve thought it since i started watching her vids a couple of years ago

Reactions: 13
i think olivia has a lot of traits of adhd (impulsive, drugs, losing interest in relationships, picking up new hobbies then ditching them) and the lying is another adhd thing but then idk it could just be her putting on her ‘quirky’ personality. but as someone with adhd i’ve thought it since i started watching her vids a couple of years ago
I’ve got adhd too and I’ve honestly thought the same, it’s hard to say thought because women have such a tough time getting diagnosed with adhd so I’m not trying to diagnose her but I see some of my behaviours from adhd in Olivia quite a lot, definitely not the compulsive lying I think that’s on her 🤣

Reactions: 11
Is it only me that gets second hand embarrassment reading this thread. I just can’t believe girls like Olivia still exist at her big age 💀

Reactions: 20
Im sorry but i’m actually so disgusted and dissapointed in her. I can’t bare to watch her live the whole way through but almost every second comment is someone asking “have you heard about ashling murphy” and you can literally see her purposely skip them and instead talk about her bowel movements, i know some people will say she doesnt want to say the wrong thing but come on you are a female irish influencer and you can’t even acknowledge it. What a shame
ngl how can you even say the wrong thing about this type of situation? all it involves is giving your condolences and raising some awareness about the safety of women in the country/in general. it's so straightforward and she can't even do that.... she truly does not give a duck.

Reactions: 26
her driving with olivia playlist was just suggested on my spotify and it’s ridiculous how every single song is one that’s blown up on tiktok or part of a tiktok challenge. Get a personality outside of tiktok I beg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
omg people on here need to calm down. Who cares if she flits from boy to boy and doesn't stay with anyone for very long. WHO CARES. It is not a sign of a bad character - at 20 you don't know what you want/who you are and every decision is making a pathway to finding that out. 'her relationships don't last' - SO WHAT. Let her act impulsively! If people are taking her switching from boy to boy as a sign of bad character then grow up ------ a loooot of people do it. She can do what she wants. Let people live their lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
omg people on here need to calm down. Who cares if she flits from boy to boy and doesn't stay with anyone for very long. WHO CARES. It is not a sign of a bad character - at 20 you don't know what you want/who you are and every decision is making a pathway to finding that out. 'her relationships don't last' - SO WHAT. Let her act impulsively! If people are taking her switching from boy to boy as a sign of bad character then grow up ------ a loooot of people do it. She can do what she wants. Let people live their lives!
The whole point of this forum is to gossip. If you don't like it then go and join the rest of her lick arse fans in her tiktok and youtube comments xx
Edit: we're not saying she cant go from boy to boy - theres just no need to plaster it on the internet for attention and validation

Reactions: 55
Let us live our lives as well xxx

Reactions: 15
It is bad tho? I’m the same age as her and me and all my mates think girls like this are total weirdos. It’s giving year 9💀 just because you can ‘do what you want’ doesn’t mean being a blatant liar and pick me isn’t weird

Reactions: 14
lol 😂 new here are you? it can be a bit shocking at first to read here but remember not everyone here has the same opinions and just move on if people start chatting about stuff you don’t agree with.

Of course she can flit from boy to boy it’s not a crime. Don’t think absolutely everyone is saying she can’t. Everyone just isn’t surprised at all that when you start dissecting your relationship on a public podcast that it won’t last past Christmas and has no sympathy when she then talks about her love life being crap.

It’s not that deep and Olivia didn’t even seem that keen on the bloke anyway. Lord knows no one here was overly keen on Orly. Just think she’s an idiot about her relationships online. Olivia would probably agree with that herself.

Reactions: 12
Alright calm down Liv x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I agree, a lot of people think 20 is a big age to know what you want but I didn't know what I wanted in a relationship until I was much older than that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.