Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg people on here need to calm down. Who cares if she flits from boy to boy and doesn't stay with anyone for very long. WHO CARES. It is not a sign of a bad character - at 20 you don't know what you want/who you are and every decision is making a pathway to finding that out. 'her relationships don't last' - SO WHAT. Let her act impulsively! If people are taking her switching from boy to boy as a sign of bad character then grow up ------ a loooot of people do it. She can do what she wants. Let people live their lives!
I think what people criticise her for is making massive impulsive life decisions and then flippantly changing her mind and posting about it everywhere. Like buying a home and moving back to NI to play house with john, but then changing her mind 2 seconds later and plastering the play by play all over the internet. It’s manic and she’s clearly unstable and to some extent being young and impulsive is normal but it’s very odd to share it with the whole world so casually

Reactions: 21
omg people on here need to calm down. Who cares if she flits from boy to boy and doesn't stay with anyone for very long. WHO CARES. It is not a sign of a bad character - at 20 you don't know what you want/who you are and every decision is making a pathway to finding that out. 'her relationships don't last' - SO WHAT. Let her act impulsively! If people are taking her switching from boy to boy as a sign of bad character then grow up ------ a loooot of people do it. She can do what she wants. Let people live their lives!
Although I agree with some points here, firstly people voicing opinions that are not exactly the same as yours on a gossip forum is just how it works 😅 agree or not, telling people to think/say this or that gets us nowhere... Also tbh although as I've said I agree to an extent, this girl literally bought a house for a boy when she was whatever years old... that's just not a quirky impulsive decision to make like????? Also as an influencer with a platform and even a podcast that's like about life (gives advice-y vibes about like boys and stuff), she's gonna get judged based on these 'impulsive' decisions she makes, it's just how it is if she chooses to make this her job. Lets just move on and everyone can have their opinion on relationships and all that 😌

Reactions: 6
She did not buy a house for john. She bought a house for herself as am investment - a very good and clever idea rather than the money just sitting in a bank. This way she makes money by renting it out. How is that quirky and impulsive.
she did buy it for john @2:10

she had to make it into an investment cos what was she gonna do if she wasn't gonna live there lol

Reactions: 24
A house is ALWAYS an investment. It didn't suddenly become one because she wasn't going to live there. This is also clearly exaggeration - it will be her name not John's on the contract. So she did not buy it for him she bought it for herself.
🙄 nobody’s saying she LITERALLY bought it for john

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But her literal job is posting about her life on the internet - so it isn't odd for her to share it with the whole world? Jesus she is not manic or unstable. You clearly don't know what a manic, unstable person looks like. That house was a clever investment even if the preceding idea to buying it didn't come about.

You're literally telling me how to think lol.

She did not buy a house for john. She bought a house for herself as am investment - a very good and clever idea rather than the money just sitting in a bank. This way she makes money by renting it out. How is that quirky and impulsive.

I know she is going to get judged but it's just so weird. People on here act as if they've never made an impulsive decisions before. Olivia has just been exposed to a lot more money than normal at a young age so her impulsive decisions look a bit different (like booking jamaica for a holday with a boyfriend or buying a house) but she can clearly AFFORD to do this.

So you think she should stay with a boy even if she is not happy with him? Great. Thats really good for your mental health / self worth.
Clearly you and your mates are very lucky to all be in long lasting relationships with people who are good for you - that does not happen for everyone.

Of course she is pick me. Her literal job is posting youtube videos of herself and her life.
Well, idk man, I tried to word my thoughts as best as possible and tried not to come off as offensive/argumentative, don't really know where I told you how to think??? Literally said I agree with the "date however you like/ break up whenever you want to/ go through relationships if you want to" part????? Just wanted to let you know that these personal opinions never end well on tattle as it always turns into an off-topic mess... like it has now 😅 no need to be jumpy or rude, I don't think I was being rude... anyway now I just feel like you wanted to argue,

Why are you trying to make sure everyone knows she DIDN'T buy it for him and as if anyone thinks that buying it for him means his name would be on the contract?? It's not a gift lol it's for him as in she bought a place wanting to make it permanent because she liked a boy. "She could afford it" is the literal problem. A girl with so little sense has the money to just buy a house. Just because she turned it into an investment, as you said every house truly is, doesn't make it better???? "It was literally for a boy" are her own words.

Reactions: 9
ofc olivias bound to make dumb decisions cos she’s 20 i think it’s just the fact that they’re consistently extreme/expensive and she never seems to learn about how sharing them on the internet backfires. most ppl can’t relate at all to buying an entire house/holiday for a rocky relationship or sharing those relationships with 750k+ people but she acknowledges it’s stupid and then goes ahead and does the same thing again and again. it’s rly understandable why ppl think it’s idiotic

Reactions: 32
ofc olivias bound to make dumb decisions cos she’s 20 i think it’s just the fact that they’re consistently extreme/expensive and she never seems to learn about how sharing them on the internet backfires. most ppl can’t relate at all to buying an entire house/holiday for a rocky relationship or sharing those relationships with 750k+ people but she acknowledges it’s stupid and then goes ahead and does the same thing again and again. it’s rly understandable why ppl think it’s idiotic
I agree, and to look at it from an objective perspective, her venting about her rich life decisions sounds so privileged. Not many people are in positions like that so maybe she should either learn to keep some things to herself (which won't happen bc she is a public influencer) or to be more mature about her future choices.

Reactions: 6
There is nothing normal about investing in a house at 20 bc a boy u were dating got back w u. There is also nothing normal about dating someone for less than 6 months and buying them a trip to jamaica

Reactions: 75
There is nothing normal about investing in a house at 20 bc a boy u were dating got back w u. There is also nothing normal about dating someone for less than 6 months and buying them a trip to jamaica
i am so nosey but i desperately want to know how much money she has/makes to afford it all, the house, renting a huge apartment in london, random trips to jamaica etc etc

Reactions: 16
Having her money at 20 isn’t normal either. There’s nothing wrong with her buying a house where she grew up.

Reactions: 7
idk if anyone on here has watched bojack horseman but there’s a scene where they say that the age you get famous is the age you stop growing because you don’t ‘need to’ anymore, so getting famous at 17 (i think it was?) would stunt your growth as a person at 17, i’m nearly 21 now but i imagine if i was the person i was at 17 and i had more money than i knew what to do with id be reckless and impulsive too, that’s why it’s so bad that all of olivia’s friends seem to be rich and in similar situations to her, she has no one to ground her and pull her back into reality and realise that buying houses for boys isn’t normal or healthy, same goes with her over sharing on her podcast about her relationships, someone said it’s like year 9 behaviour and i completely agree, its like she’s stuck in her bitchy girl at school phase. and in terms of her only content being her oversharing rambles, that’s what got her followers when she first started and she never felt the need to adapt from that

i feel like she’d massively benefit from a reality check of some sort

Reactions: 41
idk if anyone on here has watched bojack horseman but there’s a scene where they say that the age you get famous is the age you stop growing because you don’t ‘need to’ anymore, so getting famous at 17 (i think it was?) would stunt your growth as a person at 17, i’m nearly 21 now but i imagine if i was the person i was at 17 and i had more money than i knew what to do with id be reckless and impulsive too, that’s why it’s so bad that all of olivia’s friends seem to be rich and in similar situations to her, she has no one to ground her and pull her back into reality and realise that buying houses for boys isn’t normal or healthy, same goes with her over sharing on her podcast about her relationships, someone said it’s like year 9 behaviour and i completely agree, its like she’s stuck in her bitchy girl at school phase. and in terms of her only content being her oversharing rambles, that’s what got her followers when she first started and she never felt the need to adapt from that

i feel like she’d massively benefit from a reality check of some sort
yes omg that scene literally describes it better than you could put in to words

Reactions: 4
her driving with olivia playlist was just suggested on my spotify and it’s ridiculous how every single song is one that’s blown up on tiktok or part of a tiktok challenge. Get a personality outside of tiktok I beg
what will she move to now emma says shes deleted tiktok and her account....

Really? Because that’s something I dislike about Emma. I understand maybe never talking about him, but Emma takes it to another level. She doesn’t even acknowledge he exists on her YouTube/podcast. And Emma used to have friends in her vids sometimes and I think it showed a bit of normalcy in her vids. Now her vids are super lonely and honestly depressing to watch at times. I know she has friends, a boyfriend, etc. but she portrays that she’s this loner which is fakeeeeee and kinda manufactured. I like how Olivia does it, it’s why I subscribed to her channel 2 yrs ago in the first place
have to agree with this. literally hate emma's manufactured isolation on youtube, made me stop watching her

Reactions: 23
I wonder what she will do the day John gets over her behavior and actually finds someone that wants to be with him 100% and not just whenever she feels like it. Ofcourse its nice to get free vacation and trips to cabins and Champion hoodies but I do think he will eventually get tired of being her on-call boyfriend and probably want someone more stable in the future

Reactions: 24
on a live a little while ago she said she hasn’t ever read normal people cos it hits too close to home. i don’t think she’s ever gonna get over john and probably vice versa

Reactions: 21
on a live a little while ago she said she hasn’t ever read normal people cos it hits too close to home. i don’t think she’s ever gonna get over john and probably vice versa
I think maybe they both think they will end up together. Which I could see maybe. And I think it would be quite sweet considering how close he is to her family (and still is despite them not being together anymore).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.