Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on getting her nails done like this. This is absolutley not the shape for her lool

Also, that croc story sounds like a huge strange lie lol? surely somebody would have posted something about themselves w her crocs publicly if they were messaging her about them. and sorry but is she not incredibly embarrassed about her pathological lying? like why would you, as a grown woman tell your friends that you ski? it’s so unnecessary. She would actually do anything to fit in and it’s honestly giving me so much second hand embarrassment. She needs to go to therapy because her lying is abnormal and kind of terrifying lmao
Right enough, surely someone would have made a Tik Tok or something about the croc!

Why does she insist on getting her nails done like this. This is absolutley not the shape for her lool
As someone who used to bite nails badly, she's destroyed and shortened her nail bed, which means fake nails will always look funny on her stubby fingers.

She should try go for a more square tip, but it took over 10 years for my nail bed to go back to normal after I stopped biting them.

Biting your nails for that long and that bad makes your finger tips wonky, and makes fake nails lying on top look really weird...she really needs to curb the habit!

Reactions: 3
I think she'd really benefit on pulling an emma chamberlain with her private life and completely seperating it from youtube + not even discussing boys or friends

Reactions: 2
I think she'd really benefit on pulling an emma chamberlain with her private life and completely seperating it from youtube + not even discussing boys or friends
Really? Because that’s something I dislike about Emma. I understand maybe never talking about him, but Emma takes it to another level. She doesn’t even acknowledge he exists on her YouTube/podcast. And Emma used to have friends in her vids sometimes and I think it showed a bit of normalcy in her vids. Now her vids are super lonely and honestly depressing to watch at times. I know she has friends, a boyfriend, etc. but she portrays that she’s this loner which is fakeeeeee and kinda manufactured. I like how Olivia does it, it’s why I subscribed to her channel 2 yrs ago in the first place

Reactions: 89
Really? Because that’s something I dislike about Emma. I understand maybe never talking about him, but Emma takes it to another level. She doesn’t even acknowledge he exists on her YouTube/podcast. And Emma used to have friends in her vids sometimes and I think it showed a bit of normalcy in her vids. Now her vids are super lonely and honestly depressing to watch at times. I know she has friends, a boyfriend, etc. but she portrays that she’s this loner which is fakeeeeee and kinda manufactured. I like how Olivia does it, it’s why I subscribed to her channel 2 yrs ago in the first place
see i have to disagree here, i really enjoy emma’s content at the moment. i used to enjoy how olivia would be really open about taboo things like sweating and body hair but i could never understand why she was so insistent on having her dating life publicised constantly, especially with her saying she knew her and john weren’t going to last past 6 months yet he was all over her social medias? firstly i feel like it’s not fair on the partner, john gets filmed unknowingly when he’s out and i remember when they first broke up there was so much negativity towards him, and secondly i feel like olivia just portrays the need to have a boy in her life in order to be stable - when she started getting with harvey and became rude to flossie in videos etc., it’s like she drops everything to obsess over whichever boy she’s seeing and also shapes herself into his dream girl (note how she changes her style and behaviour to reflect the style and personality of the boyfriends), i study psychology and from my perspective i feel like olivia’s a very unstable person and she becomes very dependent on a boyfriend very quickly, which is why i don’t think in her case it’s a very wise idea for her to be flaunting the unhealthy dating behaviours she exhibits to her audience who are very impressionable and seem to worship everything she does

Reactions: 18
you just have to look at this page to see how much speculation and rumours are spread about peoples relationships and how it can put unnecessary pressure on a relatioship even when they show or mention it a tiny bit - completely hiding it has worked for emma and i think olivia would feel less pressure and expectations if she did the same

Reactions: 6
I agree with this. Most people, me included, liked Olivia for the openness and relatability of her videos back in the day. Obviously her life has changed and she isn’t going to be the same person she was 2 years ago but I think she needs to find a balance of being open/vulnerable with her viewers without giving too much away.
Her relationship seemed to be fine until she started dissecting it on her podcast which was when maybe she knew it was coming to an end anyway

Reactions: 6
Is it really awful to say I really enjoy olivia being so overly open with her relationships cause the drama is so entertaining lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Guys, i'm not sure if she mentioned in her podcast but she's actually on holiday in Jamaica.
Oh, and don't forget, she's recording this from Jamaica.
And not to brag, but it's the peak of her life being in Jamaaaicaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As someone who used to bite nails badly, she's destroyed and shortened her nail bed, which means fake nails will always look funny on her stubby fingers.

She should try go for a more square tip, but it took over 10 years for my nail bed to go back to normal after I stopped biting them.

Biting your nails for that long and that bad makes your finger tips wonky, and makes fake nails lying on top look really weird...she really needs to curb the habit!
Not me biting my nails whilst reading this! How did you stop? I've tried everything!!

Reactions: 3
ehhh i think we're forgetting emma and olivia are completely different. emma has always been a really private person, and she has never liked people asking about her private life. even when she did have her friends in her videos, that was as far as she would go in showing her real life. she never talked about gossip, boys, parties, drama, she has always given her viewers nothing in that department. olivia on the other hand strives on that. thats all she can talk about. that's why being private never works for her, she loves oversharing, attention, and speculation. it also is the only way she can stay relevant. emma never needed that and her choice in hiding the majority of her life from the public eye only works out because of her personality bc she brings more to the table than boys and going out. olivia is insanely different in every aspect, if she stopped sharing tit no one would watch her bc what would there be to watch? her putting on makeup and talking about... literally nothing? she has nothing else to say other than boys, booze, and her bowel problems. we've seen firsthand what she does when she tries to be private... she starts making up elaborate boring-ass lies like Phil eating a chocolate bar just to get more than 8 mins in her yt vids💀 girl is no thoughts head empty

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Not me biting my nails whilst reading this! How did you stop? I've tried everything!!
If anything it's about being aware and mindful that you're doing it and physically pulling your hands away like you're a naughty child lol

The nasty tasting nail polish didn't work for me, I just decided I was sick of how they looked and how gross it must look for others to see me with my hands in my mouth, and made my hands busy by playing video games lol

Plus I had a new boyfriend at the time and I remember him saying it was an ick for him (fair enough) so it was motivation for me to stop ngl 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.