Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate commenting on appearance and prefer to just comment on actions… but her hair… it’s literally yellow?? How can she be going to one of the most expensive salons in London and still come out with that ?!?
lol samantha cusick's been ruining zoella's hair for years too so it's really not a surprise. idk how they still have business

• Haha
Reactions: 26
oh shut up it’s just a black long sleeve top there is nothing you could decide to dislike about it
fully though, i saw a comment on this saying something like ‘you could make anything look good’ as if what she’s wearing is controversial in any way

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i was watching Flossies live like 2 days ago with her friend Emily, her friend was saying that the live will probably end up in tattle and flossie was like yeah. So i think they all know and read tattle

oh and also she drank the whole prosecco bottle and then went out. She was trying cover up that she vapes but you could see the smoke

AND she was being kinda bitchy to her so called “friend” Emily, emily was going out on a date and she didn’t want anyone to know, but flossie kept saying it to her live and said “can i tell lewys” and emily said no, flossie then said well i’m still gonna tell him

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i was watching Flossies live like 2 days ago with her friend Emily, her friend was saying that the live will probably end up in tattle and flossie was like yeah. So i think they all know and read tattle

oh and also she drank the whole prosecco bottle and then went out. She was trying cover up that she vapes but you could see the smoke

AND she was being kinda bitchy to her so called “friend” Emily, emily was going out on a date and she didn’t want anyone to know, but flossie kept saying it to her live and said “can i tell lewys” and emily said no, flossie then said well i’m still gonna tell him
Why is this posted here? Also it's not that groundbreaking to drink a whole bottle of Prosecco, who cares if someone smokes or vapes? It's their choice right. She is almost 21 it's not illegal. Of course they all know and read tattle surely this isn't shocking?

just go to a tailor!!! with your own money!!!
or like don't buy jeans that are clearlyyyy way too big lol

Reactions: 33
Anyone else think it’s a bit passive aggressive that flossie puts where she’s trending on YouTube on her story and then straight away Olivia one ups her and puts the same thing on her story to show she’s doing better ?

Reactions: 61
has anyone noticed that 99% of the people Olivia follows on tiktok are white and skinny… where’s the diversity when there are literally so many other influencers on tiktok I don’t understand

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think it’s a bit passive aggressive that flossie puts where she’s trending on YouTube on her story and then straight away Olivia one ups her and puts the same thing on her story to show she’s doing better ?
Came here to say this, Olivia posted 4 mins after Flossie, kinda feel bad for Flossie :/

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Idk this feels like a bit of a reach, I reckon she’s probably also just showing off where she’s trending. It’s not really a dig when she does just have a larger following than Flossie? I don’t really feel bad for them, neither of them really deserve to be trending given the lack of effort they both put into their content 😂

Reactions: 12
Take a shot every time Olivia says ‘leather’ in the latest vlog. #veganqueen

Reactions: 27
On her tiktok live she was like "and the new video is TWENTY MINUTES" like ok? that's not long at all it would literally take less than an hour to film and edit

Reactions: 25
I feel like so much of the criticism against Olivia would stop if she was just more aware of how privileged she is and worked harder to make good content. She makes it so obvious that she doesn’t really care about anyone who follows her and just about the amount of money in her pockets. She has the same work ethic of someone who works minimum wage and just says “I don’t get paid enough for this”

Reactions: 27
I actually really enjoyed the new video and I feel like it was the most effort we’ve seen from her in a few months! Hope she keeps up with these longer vids because it feels ~somewhat~ like her OG vids. I died when she was talking about pooing at the party and it reminded me of last weeks episode of Euphoria when Maddy’s like “Oh my god Nate are you taking a tit at a party??”

Reactions: 3
I actually really enjoyed the new video and I feel like it was the most effort we’ve seen from her in a few months! Hope she keeps up with these longer vids because it feels ~somewhat~ like her OG vids. I died when she was talking about pooing at the party and it reminded me of last weeks episode of Euphoria when Maddy’s like “Oh my god Nate are you taking a tit at a party??”
feel like that story was such a lie lmao who tf shits 3 times in the space of 1 hour unless you’re on laxatives, idk I don’t believe a word she says these days

Reactions: 14
feel like that story was such a lie lmao who tf shits 3 times in the space of 1 hour unless you’re on laxatives, idk I don’t believe a word she says these days
… tbf this happens to me when i go to parties #nervoushits

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.