Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her new extensions look tacky and awful, even before she went on holidays and it was styled etc. They look too long and big for her if that makes sense. It's just a bit much.

I'd love to see her leave her hair alone and let it go dark and wavy naturally. She would look so good.
She could easy go without the extensions too half her hair styles are slicked back buns or ponies?

Reactions: 10
i know this isn’t kate’s thread but kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how bleeping tory can this witch get
I’m sorry but who the duck says that? she can say anything but comes up with that as her answer? and also who the duck would respond to a question like that in the first place? very cringe comment to answer in my opinion. i hope she is embarrassed and feels guilty for saying that on live as her response to that question, bc it’s not a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but who the duck says that? she can say anything but comes up with that as her answer? and also who the duck would respond to a question like that in the first place? very cringe comment to answer in my opinion. i hope she is embarrassed and feels guilty for saying that on live as her response to that question, bc it’s not a good look
as someone whose family members were literally killed by nazis for being “the inferior race” I’m always bleeping flabbergasted when someone jokes about it. She could have answered that question in any way possible but chose this… embarrassing

Reactions: 37
Olivias moles are scary & the sun bedding and frequent sunburn are scarier.

If I was that pale/ moley I would be embarrassed by constantly burning myself in the sun.

Her sister got moles removed recently and did like a profesh mole check, you would think Olivia would follow suit

Reactions: 26
Olivias moles are scary & the sun bedding and frequent sunburn are scarier.

If I was that pale/ moley I would be embarrassed by constantly burning myself in the sun.

Her sister got moles removed recently and did like a profesh mole check, you would think Olivia would follow suit
I’m baffled how out of Emma and Olivia, Olivia is the influencer with the platform🥲 Emma just seems to have so much more common sense and a much better person

Reactions: 51
I’m baffled how out of Emma and Olivia, Olivia is the influencer with the platform🥲 Emma just seems to have so much more common sense and a much better person
Yeah I really like Emma’s content! It’s a shame she doesn’t have a bigger platform really or that Olivia doesn’t try to help her build her followers more often.

Reactions: 23
Hiya, everyone!
this is my first time ever posting on here lol and can't quite believe I'm actually doing it haha. But for some context, I actually used to be quite fond of Olivia's videos back when she was first starting, but about a year ago I just couldn't even sit through her videos so I stopped watching her videos altogether. Wasn't till when one of her TikTok's came up on my fyp and I saw Tilly Demaine and I practically did a double-take.
Seeing her hang out with someone like Tilly made me just lose the last ounce of respect I had for her. Tilly went to Millfield school with my ex-boyfriend (year 9-11 circa 2016-2019) and the two were very close, so inevitably I have met her and have heard my share of stories about her. She is the epitome of a spoiled private school girl with absolutely no respect for authority.
When I first met her the first thing she asked me was what boarding school I went to, she literally responded with "Oh so a second-tier- how cute", right away I just got really bad vibes. But the night just got worse and worse, she had absolutely no respect for me and was so rude to me the whole night. Literally pushed me while we were at a booth in a club to sit on my ex's and turned to me and said "oops I didn't see you there" and laughed. My ex at the time literally was so confused and asked her to get off him straight away, and she made a massive hoo-hah about the whole thing saying I was controlling etc. when I literally just sat there shocked- I didn't even say anything my ex did. Safe to say I didn't ever hang out with her again. An added bonus she is a very druggy girl and when I refused to take ket like everyone else she kept trying to peer pressure me by calling me a pussy etc. Additionally, so many people sent me so many screenshots of her calling me ugly & fat after that night- when mind you no I am not bone skinny but I am still a thin girl like I'm a w25 and size xs, was just such an out of place mean girl thing to say. She also kept sending my ex so many inappropriate messages and even one time "accidentally" sent him nudes. He eventually got so tired of her lack of respect for our relationship he completely iced her out and blocked her snap. She also was never at all romantically interested in him or had done anything like this until we got together like it was such an odd thing.
She also is just is completely out of touch with reality, and was so beyond disrespectful to her teachers, and would sometimes downright refuse to do work and storm out of lessons. She once even smashed her school iPad on purpose in front of a teacher. I also know she has quite the history of getting kicked out of school, one of my best childhood friends attended Hurtwood House (which is a sixth-form only school) and Tilly got expelled from there as well. She went on to get expelled from another school during her sixth form years, so she ended up sitting her a-levels last year at a centre as an independent candidate, as eventually she was being turned down at schools and I guess maybe her parents were finally getting tired of wasting 45k school fees on her.
Overall I just haven't had a single positive experience with her, and I guess I haven't seen her since 2019 and I guess people can change. But from the stories I heard the last two years since then, it doesn't seem like them. Also, I don't feel like I should share those, as they may as well be rumours and they aren't my first-hand account of experiences.
Anyways hope this offers some insight and that some of you find this interesting. Really appalled to see the crowd Olivia is slumming it with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 126
Hiya, everyone!
this is my first time ever posting on here lol and can't quite believe I'm actually doing it haha. But for some context, I actually used to be quite fond of Olivia's videos back when she was first starting, but about a year ago I just couldn't even sit through her videos so I stopped watching her videos altogether. Wasn't till when one of her TikTok's came up on my fyp and I saw Tilly Demaine and I practically did a double-take.
Seeing her hang out with someone like Tilly made me just lose the last ounce of respect I had for her. Tilly went to Millfield school with my ex-boyfriend (year 9-11 circa 2016-2019) and the two were very close, so inevitably I have met her and have heard my share of stories about her. She is the epitome of a spoiled private school girl with absolutely no respect for authority.
When I first met her the first thing she asked me was what boarding school I went to, she literally responded with "Oh so a second-tier- how cute", right away I just got really bad vibes. But the night just got worse and worse, she had absolutely no respect for me and was so rude to me the whole night. Literally pushed me while we were at a booth in a club to sit on my ex's and turned to me and said "oops I didn't see you there" and laughed. My ex at the time literally was so confused and asked her to get off him straight away, and she made a massive hoo-hah about the whole thing saying I was controlling etc. when I literally just sat there shocked- I didn't even say anything my ex did. Safe to say I didn't ever hang out with her again. An added bonus she is a very druggy girl and when I refused to take ket like everyone else she kept trying to peer pressure me by calling me a pussy etc. Additionally, so many people sent me so many screenshots of her calling me ugly & fat after that night- when mind you no I am not bone skinny but I am still a thin girl like I'm a w25 and size xs, was just such an out of place mean girl thing to say. She also kept sending my ex so many inappropriate messages and even one time "accidentally" sent him nudes. He eventually got so tired of her lack of respect for our relationship he completely iced her out and blocked her snap. She also was never at all romantically interested in him or had done anything like this until we got together like it was such an odd thing.
She also is just is completely out of touch with reality, and was so beyond disrespectful to her teachers, and would sometimes downright refuse to do work and storm out of lessons. She once even smashed her school iPad on purpose in front of a teacher. I also know she has quite the history of getting kicked out of school, one of my best childhood friends attended Hurtwood House (which is a sixth-form only school) and Tilly got expelled from there as well. She went on to get expelled from another school during her sixth form years, so she ended up sitting her a-levels last year at a centre as an independent candidate, as eventually she was being turned down at schools and I guess maybe her parents were finally getting tired of wasting 45k school fees on her.
Overall I just haven't had a single positive experience with her, and I guess I haven't seen her since 2019 and I guess people can change. But from the stories I heard the last two years since then, it doesn't seem like them. Also, I don't feel like I should share those, as they may as well be rumours and they aren't my first-hand account of experiences.
Anyways hope this offers some insight and that some of you find this interesting. Really appalled to see the crowd Olivia is slumming it with.
Bloody hell!! She sounds like a nasty nasty girl, thank you for sharing, always think your friends are a reflection of you so this says a lot about Olivia 😳

Reactions: 54
DBCAC3CC-3783-4CF1-9E20-BA4ADFB1C7A9.png
Was just looking through olivias old tiktoks and she used to be so much prettier, her hair (even though i think it was extensions) was so long and thick and a nice colour, even bare faced she looked a lot more fresh and young, i think her makeup these days doesn’t compliment her at all, not sure whether this is all caused by disordered eating since that can cause hair thinning but its just a shame how she doesnt have the same personality as she did in like 2020 as thats when i really liked her. Also with all the money she has, why doesn’t she invest in olaplex and good quality extensions like she used to have? I feel like she likes looking scruffy and just wearing extremely baggy clothes

Attachments

Reactions: 15
as someone whose family members were literally killed by nazis for being “the inferior race” I’m always bleeping flabbergasted when someone jokes about it. She could have answered that question in any way possible but chose this… embarrassing
i’m so sorry to hear that about your family. it leaves me flabbergasted as well, as my family members were also killed. it’s disgusting that people think it’s ok to casually joke around about the events that took place in that period of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think her new extensions look tacky and awful, even before she went on holidays and it was styled etc. They look too long and big for her if that makes sense. It's just a bit much.

I'd love to see her leave her hair alone and let it go dark and wavy naturally. She would look so good.
Totally agree I think her natural dark hair and waves would really bring out her features and make her look way more unique, especially since her whole friendship group also has such terrible bleach jobs and scraggly hair lmao

Totally agree I think her natural dark hair and waves would really bring out her features and make her look way more unique, especially since her whole friendship group also has such terrible bleach jobs and scraggly hair lmao
Also Olivia if you’re reading this and don’t want to go back to your natural dark brown, you could try a dark ashy blonde like darkest blonde and keep the front pieces light if you want to keep the blonde. Would be easier maintenance and suit you

Reactions: 16
Hiya, everyone!
This is the first one of these I actually believe

Reactions: 70
Hiya, everyone!
Can absolutely believe this, she looks like such a mean girl

Reactions: 23
i know this isn’t kate’s thread but kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how bleeping tory can this witch get
Shes not even a bleeping natural blonde either smh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hiya, everyone!
This girl is proper psycho, the stories I have from my time at milf with her, we both joined in year 10. She really had a hard time keeping girl mates as well, cycling through them like a pair of socks. But genuinely the lack of respect for teacher's and money is so true, like the amount of time this girl spent in the headmaster's office for just storming out of lessons and refusing to do work is ridiculous. She also was such a mean girl, like regularly called girls sl"a"g, sl"u"t and ugly etc. And the going after her guy mate's once they get girlfriends is notoriously a Tilly thing to do, like incidents like you told, have happened a few times.

Reactions: 41
Hi guys!

First time post here but just seen this comment on Olivia’s tiktok. No clue who the person is but it gives the vibe they don’t know Olivia personally? Very weird poor Phil :(
Olivias best friend and her boyfriend are taking care of phil, thats the boyfriends little sister

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.