Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible for the admin or whatever of this thread to delete my comments as I just wrote them because I couldn’t believe when I found out, but now I’m thinking I shouldn’t really be sharing it on the internet cause I wouldn’t like if it was me. I tried to delete it and I couldn’t figure out how to. And I think everyone should try message Emma as I don’t know if she will see mine because she has so many followers!!! I’m just getting a guilty feeling now because I thought what if it was me

Reactions: 5
Is it possible for the admin or whatever of this thread to delete my comments as I just wrote them because I couldn’t believe when I found out, but now I’m thinking I shouldn’t really be sharing it on the internet cause I wouldn’t like if it was me. I tried to delete it and I couldn’t figure out how to. And I think everyone should try message Emma as I don’t know if she will see mine because she has so many followers!!! I’m just getting a guilty feeling now because I thought what if it was me
If you report your own message you can ask to take it down :)

maybe someone comment on the actual insta post so emma is more likely to see it?

Reactions: 1
Hiya, everyone!
this is my first time ever posting on here lol and can't quite believe I'm actually doing it haha. But for some context, I actually used to be quite fond of Olivia's videos back when she was first starting, but about a year ago I just couldn't even sit through her videos so I stopped watching her videos altogether. Wasn't till when one of her TikTok's came up on my fyp and I saw Tilly Demaine and I practically did a double-take.
Seeing her hang out with someone like Tilly made me just lose the last ounce of respect I had for her. Tilly went to Millfield school with my ex-boyfriend (year 9-11 circa 2016-2019) and the two were very close, so inevitably I have met her and have heard my share of stories about her. She is the epitome of a spoiled private school girl with absolutely no respect for authority.
When I first met her the first thing she asked me was what boarding school I went to, she literally responded with "Oh so a second-tier- how cute", right away I just got really bad vibes. But the night just got worse and worse, she had absolutely no respect for me and was so rude to me the whole night. Literally pushed me while we were at a booth in a club to sit on my ex's and turned to me and said "oops I didn't see you there" and laughed. My ex at the time literally was so confused and asked her to get off him straight away, and she made a massive hoo-hah about the whole thing saying I was controlling etc. when I literally just sat there shocked- I didn't even say anything my ex did. Safe to say I didn't ever hang out with her again. An added bonus she is a very druggy girl and when I refused to take ket like everyone else she kept trying to peer pressure me by calling me a pussy etc. Additionally, so many people sent me so many screenshots of her calling me ugly & fat after that night- when mind you no I am not bone skinny but I am still a thin girl like I'm a w25 and size xs, was just such an out of place mean girl thing to say. She also kept sending my ex so many inappropriate messages and even one time "accidentally" sent him nudes. He eventually got so tired of her lack of respect for our relationship he completely iced her out and blocked her snap. She also was never at all romantically interested in him or had done anything like this until we got together like it was such an odd thing.
She also is just is completely out of touch with reality, and was so beyond disrespectful to her teachers, and would sometimes downright refuse to do work and storm out of lessons. She once even smashed her school iPad on purpose in front of a teacher. I also know she has quite the history of getting kicked out of school, one of my best childhood friends attended Hurtwood House (which is a sixth-form only school) and Tilly got expelled from there as well. She went on to get expelled from another school during her sixth form years, so she ended up sitting her a-levels last year at a centre as an independent candidate, as eventually she was being turned down at schools and I guess maybe her parents were finally getting tired of wasting 45k school fees on her.
Overall I just haven't had a single positive experience with her, and I guess I haven't seen her since 2019 and I guess people can change. But from the stories I heard the last two years since then, it doesn't seem like them. Also, I don't feel like I should share those, as they may as well be rumours and they aren't my first-hand account of experiences.
Anyways hope this offers some insight and that some of you find this interesting. Really appalled to see the crowd Olivia is slumming it with.
Omg how can she go around and call people ugly when she looks like that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: these blonde witches need a reality check

Reactions: 4
Cameoflauge is illegal in Jamaica, my brother got in trouble in a hotel for wearing it lol
Yeah I’m Jamaican and it’s restricted for the police or forces only lol as they don’t want normal people getting confused as police and stuff. I really wish people researched before they travelled cause that’s how people get in trouble for simple things ygm n Jamaica won’t surrender to this blonde blue eye girl lol so hopefully they don’t duck up

Reactions: 13
Anyone listened to the podcast?
Sounds like she felt differently about Orly, freaked out about how fast it was moving and post honeymoon period backed off really abruptly. Said they have a fight but not fully broken up yet.

Thinks her inability to make a relationship last or talk about issues is because she was SA when she was drunk at 14. Her bf asked her about it and she broke up with him. Sounds like it really affected her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I’m really glad she was so open on her podcast, it’s clear she’s really uncomfortable talking about her MH from the way she laughs but I hope she’ll be getting support and finding a therapist and sticking to it because that is a really traumatic thing to go through at a young age.

Reactions: 22
Don't worry girl, it will be fine. This is a gossip column & Emma has uploaded this vid or whatever to a public platform.

Reactions: 7
Just browsing on Urban Outfitters new in and is one of the clothing models Tilly? Bit random I know but I got curious.

Listened to the podcast earlier, she should’ve called it “responding to tattle” lol but I gotta say it’s damn entertaining that she still hasn’t learnt to keep things a bit more private. I wouldn’t be surprised if Orlando gets so pissed about having their business aired out again and gets fed up for good but it sounds like Olivia wouldn’t be too bothered either way.

Reactions: 20
i cant believe how little effort she puts into the podcast...asks insta questions like 2 days before its posted and just chats tit the whole time

Reactions: 5
I actually felt like that podcast was a big step in the right direction. She definitely still has ways to improve with all the stuff mentioned here and defo needs to sort out her YouTube videos as I barely even watch anymore. But I felt like the honesty in the relationship section was really good. She dealt with it sensitively and it’s such a difficult thing to talk about. I’ve got literally the same issues with relationships and running away because of prior SA and have only just started to process that it’s the reason behind my behaviours, so I think it’ll be super important for those who are younger to have that feeling validated.

Reactions: 23
Hi all I just made this account bc I was looking at Olivia sisters Emma’s instagram, and if you scroll to her picture dump of her in London for olivias birthday, on the 29th September , on the 5th video of Olivia and her friend ( I think it’s Lila moss?) after a few seconds her friends full boob just comes out 💀💀 I’m just shocked that no one has spotted it and the fact its still up since she posted it, did Olivia not watch it ? I took screenshots but think it would be going too far to post her boob on here lol
I think the video is gone now? I don’t see it on Emma’s instagram anymore at least

didnt watch the full ep but was basically about how people talk about her neglecting her cat when she doesn't and she got scared things were moving too fast with new boy and it sounds like maybe they were just seeing eachother casually and might break it off soon

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.