Olivia Neill #10 Ketchup, peas and promoting EDS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not stinky “babes” just stating my opinion which I’m entitled to :) I also shave regularly and I too have days where I’m not clean shaven but that doesn’t take from the fact that body hair does encourage bacterial growth which causes certain unpleasant smells. You can take your “manky” pits and go :) xxxx
Oh dear, I can see you’re fairly upset and projecting your BO insecurities onto everybody else. Being unhygienic is what encourages bacterial growth, if you have body hair and bathe regularly than it shouldn’t be an issue, nor should body hair be something to be outraged and disgusted by. I’ll also reiterate for you that these unpleasant smells that you’re obviously experiencing are not caused by body hair, they’re caused by hygiene, genetics and diet. I understand that you’re obviously very young but please stop humiliating yourself.

Also, if you’re not clean shaven 24/7 by your own logic you have “manky pits” 😔 sorry about it x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
really giving me little immature girl vibes lol, it’s a myth that is deeply rooted in misogyny and the male gaze
Also if you are so “mature” why are you on a gossip website anonymously? Surely if you were mature you’d have better things to do lmao

Oh dear, I can see you’re fairly upset and projecting your BO insecurities onto everybody else. Being unhygienic is what encourages bacterial growth, if you have body hair and bathe regularly than it shouldn’t be an issue, nor should body hair be something to be outraged and disgusted by. I’ll also reiterate for you that these unpleasant smells that you’re obviously experiencing are not caused by body hair, they’re caused by hygiene, genetics and diet. I understand that you’re obviously very young but please stop humiliating yourself.

Also, if you’re not clean shaven 24/7 by your own logic you have “manky pits” 😔 sorry about it x
Nah just think girls with big hairy pits are gross and are trying to join the newest feminist trends sorry not sorry

• Angry
Reactions: 5
duck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing msoyginu about it

duck me like didn’t know thinking armpit hair was gross would cause such an uproar. Nothing misogynistic about it, it’s an opinion. I personally don’t like the idea of having big hairy armpits. HAIR ENHANCES SMELL, I don’t know what’s not factual about that??? If you sweat with hairy armpits chances are you’re gonna smell it more so than if you have shaved armpits. Couldn’t give a duck about the male gaze either it’s more so of what I like about myself.
if it's 'what you like about yourself' that's fine but don't generalise and say that anyone with body hair is manky; that's simply not true and is an unnecessary standard to judge women against

Reactions: 30
if it's 'what you like about yourself' that's fine but don't generalise and say that anyone with body hair is manky; that's simply not true and is an unnecessary standard to judge women against
Well I said what I said lmao and again it’s my opinion and I frankly I don’t care what anyone else thinks. Shave your pits luv x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Well I said what I said lmao and again it’s my opinion and I frankly I don’t care what anyone else thinks. Shave your pits luv x
just say you don’t shower and move on phahahaha. why are you so dense, if you shower everyday you’re never gonna smell of BO 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i know this isn’t kate’s thread but kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how bleeping tory can this witch get

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Most of the articles online that say body hair=worse BO are from companies that sell razors/offer waxing treatments

Reactions: 27
i know this isn’t kate’s thread but kate was just asked “what’s the best thing about being pretty” and she just said that she was blue eyed and blonde then said “hitlers favourite, the perfect aryan race”
(aryan race is when hitler was killing everyone who wasn’t his ideal race e.g wanted a “pure” germany)
how bleeping tory can this witch get
Don’t think Hitler was interested in bottle blondes luv x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
God Olivia please do something scandalous ASAP coz I can't take a whole thread filled with back and forth about armpit-gate

• Haha
Reactions: 95
“YouTube is a full time job.” “YouTube is sooo hard”
Literally sits on her arse all day, makes Tik toks, and goes on holidays flat out but has no time to make her lousy 25 min videos which is made up of 10 min ads.
i once watched a bit of her live probs back in early december and she was moaning about how she had to take photos for a brand deal whilst saying she couldn’t be arsed and didn’t want to do it bc it was boring and would take time, and like ???? babe that is literally your job ???
she honestly baffles me like actually come off it, considering her fans are the ones lining her pockets and she just treats them like tit

Reactions: 20
Not related to Olivia in the slightest but how come some users (DEFINITELY AIMED) can call other influencers such as molly mae “filthy” for not washing her hair but have such strong opinion on how body hair doesn’t make you smell lmao doesn’t make sense to me but whatever
it’s almost as if if you don’t wash something you’ll smell…. So if you wash your body when you have body hair… you won’t smell?? hmmm

Reactions: 11
Also if you are so “mature” why are you on a gossip website anonymously? Surely if you were mature you’d have better things to do lmao

Nah just think girls with big hairy pits are gross and are trying to join the newest feminist trends sorry not sorry
What do you think of men with hairy pits? Are they also gross?

Reactions: 8

Just outed yourself as not actually caring about body hair being unhygienic but that it doesn’t align with your views on how women should look. Entitled to shave your own body hair, but women who use their own autonomy to decide they wanna keep their body hair (because it’s the 21st century) aren’t gross at all.

Reactions: 20
Not related to Olivia in the slightest but how come some users (DEFINITELY AIMED) can call other influencers such as molly mae “filthy” for not washing her hair but have such strong opinion on how body hair doesn’t make you smell lmao doesn’t make sense to me but whatever
just shutup😭 no one cares. ur weird for dragging it on

Reactions: 37
Dont know how the girl claims shes going to do pilot school but cant take three photos for a brand deal without complaining about the workload

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My comment get deleted but these lot can have an argument n throw a fit over armpit hair .... just be having a laugh 😂😂. It’s hair

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think her new extensions look tacky and awful, even before she went on holidays and it was styled etc. They look too long and big for her if that makes sense. It's just a bit much.

I'd love to see her leave her hair alone and let it go dark and wavy naturally. She would look so good.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.