Olivia Buck/Bowen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean come on... that comment!!!!!!
i don’t normally go on this thread, but saw that rude comment and had to go and see if anyone else had spotted it!! it really annoyed me how rude and blunt it was - and you can tell she doesn’t want to say where it’s from because any normal person would say “no, it’s from X”

Reactions: 11
i don’t normally go on this thread, but saw that rude comment and had to go and see if anyone else had spotted it!! it really annoyed me how rude and blunt it was - and you can tell she doesn’t want to say where it’s from because any normal person would say “no, it’s from X”
God help us Olivia can’t have the same ring as some peasant from instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her ring is definitely not that designer and hers is much more expensive 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s trying to make out her ring is unique when in reality it’s a basic as duck Tiffany ring 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I rarely look at her stuff.
Her crappy personality makes her less attractive as each day goes by, but I can’t pretend I ever rated her. I always wondered what Alex saw in her from love island days. She’s scruffy as heck.
I saw the above post and was annoyed at her reply. She’s such a horrible woman. I think we all know the tone she’s using when replying, she looks down on people and needs dropping down a peg or two. One day Olivia, you will realise you were the reason for your downfall.
I wanted to say something else about her and Alex but I stopped myself. She just needs to appreciate the things she has, and yes girl you are lucky. Very lucky.

Reactions: 13
Every other Z lister at least TRIES to pretend they’re nice to their followers. Suppose no one can say she’s two faced. She’s a grade A witch inside and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regardless she could have said something a bit more affable than her actual response which in essence reads ‘I wish it was a Jenny Packham ring now please duck off’ :ROFLMAO:

It does look identical to my friend’s JP engagement ring anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1. Tiffany rings aren’t basic! 😳😂
2. Her ring doesn’t look like it’s from Tiffany.
1. A cushion cut diamond ring is kinda the standard engagement ring shape, so I would say it is basic. Especially as she likes to be ‘unique’ and ‘boujee’.
2. I’ve looked on their website and I’m certain it’s from Tiffany.

Reactions: 8
1. A cushion cut diamond ring is kinda the standard engagement ring shape, so I would say it is basic. Especially as she likes to be ‘unique’ and ‘boujee’.
2. I’ve looked on their website and I’m certain it’s from Tiffany.
She’s said on twitter before that her ring is white gold, Tiffany only sell rose and yellow gold engagement rings, and only platinum in the soleste range. It also took ages for her ring to be resized, they did mine within a week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree the type of ring isn’t the nicest though 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Literally came on here because I saw this comment. Does she think this isn’t rude because she’s put an x at the end. Jesus Christ at least try to build some rapport with the people that keep you relevant

Reactions: 12
She’s said on twitter before that her ring is white gold, Tiffany only sell rose and yellow gold engagement rings, and only platinum in the soleste range. It also took ages for her ring to be resized, they did mine within a week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree the type of ring isn’t the nicest though 😂
Hmmm, I always thought it was this one so I always assumed it was Tiffany. Either way, I definitely think it’s a basic looking ring. I wouldn’t have pictured her with a ring so traditional seeing as she goes on about how quirky she is 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Literally came on here because I saw this comment. Does she think this isn’t rude because she’s put an x at the end. Jesus Christ at least try to build some rapport with the people that keep you relevant
same lol - i went back to look if anyone had called her out on it and instead it’s got 66 likes?? that’s just enabling the rude behaviour! the mind boggles!

Reactions: 3
same lol - i went back to look if anyone had called her out on it and instead it’s got 66 likes?? that’s just enabling the rude behaviour! the mind boggles!
She’ll delete any replies. Really wanted to reply myself but I need to see this tit show of a renovation and don’t want her to block me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who loves to highlight that instagram is her job you'd think she'd be a bit more professional. For instance if you were a shop assistant and were as rude as she is to customers asking questions etc you're basically tit at your job (although in some cases the general public can be a nightmare 😂) I don't know it just baffles me, I can understand people being abusive then yeah you have a reason to be rude. But someone asking you a harmless question. I think she just doesn't like to engage with people, which as an influencer that's kind of part of the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So hold up, she’s posted on her story sitting in her garden with her friends, and no one is 2m apart! What is going on? Why post it if you are so ‘influential’ and do a really good ‘job’

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.