Olivia Bowen #8 As predicted she’s up the duff, all to get more free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what makes these influencers think ‘ooh I must tell thousands of people I picked a spot’

I am undecided on whether it’s pure boredom with their lives or pure narcissism in that they think everyone is interested in every mundane part of their life. Maybe it’s both!

also, her smug pout in that photo is irritating

Reactions: 17
We’ll of course she’s asking about an £1100 cot! One that rocks the baby and does everything for you. Not only is she begging for it, she’s bragging about an expensive cot (totally unrelateable) and basically already trying to get out of baby care!! Just get a basic cot/next to me and enjoy being a mum, you beggy witch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’ll of course she’s asking about an £1100 cot! One that rocks the baby and does everything for you. Not only is she begging for it, she’s bragging about an expensive cot (totally unrelateable) and basically already trying to get out of baby care!! Just get a basic cot/next to me and enjoy being a mum, you beggy witch 🙄
No no, let her get one and then realise that baby won't fall asleep without being rocked because that's what it's used to 🤣 but when the baby is too big for it and/or in a sleep regression she will have to actually help baby sleep without a robot that does it for you.

(Not mum shaming, as I'm lying here feeding my baby to sleep cos thats the only way she sleeps pretty much 🙃🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No no, let her get one and then realise that baby won't fall asleep without being rocked because that's what it's used to 🤣 but when the baby is too big for it and/or in a sleep regression she will have to actually help baby sleep without a robot that does it for you.

(Not mum shaming, as I'm lying here feeding my baby to sleep cos thats the only way she sleeps pretty much 🙃🤣)
Yes! Correct!

Another feed to sleep muma over here! 🤣🤣 luckily she sleeps through but will fall asleep with her milk and cuddles (she’s 16m and nothings changing anytime soon!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear, latest stories in frilly pink underwear 🤮
Please put it away, not a good look at all 🤭

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, latest stories in frilly pink underwear 🤮
Please put it away, not a good look at all 🤭
I thought that and then questioned whether I was being a prude 😂😂😂
Sad thing is she’ll still be advertising ‘sexy’ underwear throughout her whole pregnancy. Nothing wrong with nice underwear when you’re pregnant but not everybody else needs to see it 🤢

Reactions: 3
I’m pregnant and living in big knickers and sports bras. I know it’s ads and making her money but I just find it quite inappropriate. I’m a bit of a prude though so what do I know? 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m pregnant and living in big knickers and sports bras. I know it’s ads and making her money but I just find it quite inappropriate. I’m a bit of a prude though so what do I know? 😂
I started wearing massive pants when I was pregnant and have never looked back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love when Olivia writes “it’s just personal preference” after asking for advice. It translates to = loads of you have told me this isn’t a good thing but I’ve already made up my mind so I’m going to buy it and it’s just personal preference
Good luck rocking your baby to sleep forever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love when Olivia writes “it’s just personal preference” after asking for advice. It translates to = loads of you have told me this isn’t a good thing but I’ve already made up my mind so I’m going to buy it and it’s just personal preference
Good luck rocking your baby to sleep forever
Nooo you’ve missed the point here. She’s put the feelers out for SNOO to get in contact because she wants it for free and they haven’t so she’s going to share negative feedback and pretend that made up her mind not the fact they rejected her begs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nooo you’ve missed the point here. She’s put the feelers out for SNOO to get in contact because she wants it for free and they haven’t so she’s going to share negative feedback and pretend that made up her mind not the fact they rejected her begs 😂
Oh of course 🤣 clever Olivia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not her posing in all that lingerie but cradling her baby bump. I don’t know if I’m just a prude but there’s something about pregnant women posing in lingerie that’s so tacky and wrong

Reactions: 19
Not her posing in all that lingerie but cradling her baby bump. I don’t know if I’m just a prude but there’s something about pregnant women posing in lingerie that’s so tacky and wrong
I agree. I mean for a partner to see I’m sure they’d find it absolutely beautiful but for Liv it’s just money and paid promotion. She knows she’s got 1m likes from just posting her pregnancy announcement so plenty of people to like her showing off her bump too!

Reactions: 5
C79503D5-BA2B-4813-87BF-BB970A07EFD0.jpeg

Is this our mate liv that doesn’t like photos being edited? Who makes a big song and dance about it?

doesn’t even look like her the goober

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.