Olivia Bowen #8 As predicted she’s up the duff, all to get more free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the video someone posted on her last thread, she has a completely different voice now, wtf lol

Reactions: 2
Just want to point out re the messages between the earlier poster and Olivia about covid in pregnancy - my sister works in a covid ward and pregnant women are not dealing well with covid at all. And she says she’s a ‘young pregnant healthy woman’ - pregnancy literally stops you being classed as healthy. bleeping idiot I don’t know who she thinks she is!

and the ads for veganuary whilst asking Alex to buy her snacks containing meat!!! And they’re hardly high quality snacks for a pregnant woman - maybe shouldn’t broadcast that to a large following of easily influenced youngsters 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Omg - I have so many WhatsApp messages I think I should just delete them. HOW RUDE. Clearly not just group convos as she said she keeps thinking she will reply one day. Literally who does she think she is i am flabbergasted 🤣🤣.

Plus posting veganuary alternatives the day after requesting chicken fridge raiders. Both she and these companies have no standards whatsoever it’s amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just want to point out re the messages between the earlier poster and Olivia about covid in pregnancy - my sister works in a covid ward and pregnant women are not dealing well with covid at all. And she says she’s a ‘young pregnant healthy woman’ - pregnancy literally stops you being classed as healthy. bleeping idiot I don’t know who she thinks she is!

and the ads for veganuary whilst asking Alex to buy her snacks containing meat!!! And they’re hardly high quality snacks for a pregnant woman - maybe shouldn’t broadcast that to a large following of easily influenced youngsters 🙄🙄🙄
That was me. Just unbelievable, I’m pregnant and a doctor and said as much to her but she knows best obviously!

Reactions: 6
I mean what can you do with an attitude like this?? She could do a lot of good but instead she’s posing daft conspiracy theories!
View attachment 1014433View attachment 1014435
Well first off, well done for your mature comments. They were informative and well written, something Olivia can’t relate to herself cause she’s a rude witch!
She really thinks she knows it all and that she is invincible to everything. She’s an opinionated little twit that really doesn’t have a clue about most things she talks about or spreads onto her followers.

Reactions: 15
Think she’s too used to ‘simple’ Alex on their show she used a big word and he was like “what’s that mean?!” She kept going on about having to run businesses and take so much on and used words that she knew he clearly didn’t know so she came across intellectual 🤣. She has a superiority complex and I really don’t get why, without makeup she’s average, looks like she needs a good bath and got rich for having sex on tv and because she was slightly more likeable and down to earth back then. On another note, I knew this pregnancy stuff would make her even worse but the minute she announced she’s pregnant it’s been a non stop topic, can really tell she’ll milk this baby for all it’s worth, bloody hell. Sorry for the rant but I really don’t like her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think she’s too used to ‘simple’ Alex on their show she used a big word and he was like “what’s that mean?!” She kept going on about having to run businesses and take so much on and used words that she knew he clearly didn’t know so she came across intellectual 🤣. She has a superiority complex and I really don’t get why, without makeup she’s average, looks like she needs a good bath and got rich for having sex on tv and because she was slightly more likeable and down to earth back then. On another note, I knew this pregnancy stuff would make her even worse but the minute she announced she’s pregnant it’s been a non stop topic, can really tell she’ll milk this baby for all it’s worth, bloody hell. Sorry for the rant but I really don’t like her 😂
To be fair even with make up she’s average. She’s so up herself she forgets the only reason she’s in the public eye is because she had sex with two different blokes on a TV show 🤦🏻‍♀️ Roll on the day that ‘influencing’ is no longer seen as an actual career and people like her with no actual talent disappear for good

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This! She’s so above herself it makes me cringe

Reactions: 6
I’m so over influencer culture. How many of her followers (20 something girls) can afford to have a nursery company come round and make bespoke wallpaper for a nursery you don’t even need, baby sleeps with you for the first six months. There are so many things to prepare for when having a baby, pregnancy, birth, postpartum and how to care for a baby. Not just messing around with made to measure wall paper. Ranting here, but I just really dislike her and don’t understand who is influenced by this (positively) or finds her relatable? She’ll have lots of first time mums/pregnant followers that she could actually really capitalise (as that’s what she’s here for) by being real. Show the products you’ve been gifted 🙄 explain what they are, how you’ll use them, talk about things you aren’t sure about. Rather than just posting photos of boxes full of stuff you’ve barely even looked at? First time posting on this thread, she’s really winding me up, sorry 😂😂😂

Reactions: 27
Hope she gets really fat bloated and puffy while pregnant 🙂😂 that is all I have to say 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone feel extremely nervous about her galloping about on her horse whilst pregnant …. What if she falls off 🤦🏼‍♀️ That could cause some damage to baby if she falls awkwardly

Does anyone feel extremely nervous about her galloping about on her horse whilst pregnant …. What if she falls off 🤦🏼‍♀️ That could cause some damage to baby if she falls awkwardly

take it back it’s not actually her on the horse

I'm confused by her latest story. I understand "influencers" share their life, but surely her latest story is an overshare. Like noone wants to see that or even cares about that

Reactions: 3
I'm confused by her latest story. I understand "influencers" share their life, but surely her latest story is an overshare. Like noone wants to see that or even cares about that
The fact she even thinks that’s content astounds me, who the duck is thinking “thank god I got to see that”

Reactions: 2
What was said? I’m “sadly “ blocked

She posted a picture with toilet paper stuck to her forehead with blood on it from a spot she’s popped. She’s absolutely disgusting you can tell she just stinks 😷.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

take it back it’s not actually her on the horse

haha I knew it wasn't her straight away...don't think she would gallop her like that even before she was pregnant

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.