Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
There’s no way she wants a few weeks without the ‘press’ bothering them when the baby is born. That’s what the whole pregnancy has been leading up to, it’s peak engagement time. There will be the absence from social media leading to speculation from her followers as to whether she has had the baby yet or not. The first picture of hand or foot so they can save the real picture for the magazine exclusive. The name reveal and then saying she will be quiet on social media to soak up the baby bubble leaving her followers hanging on for her next post. Then she’ll be back with stories of the multiple baby items that have been a lifesaver in the first few weeks cos obviously she’ll now be an expert in parenting and then she’ll be full on with the ads and over sharing like every other insta mum. It’s literally textbook and so boring now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MrsRS

Chatty Member
I won’t say details of what it was for as don’t want them to be outted but I just found out someone I know quoted them for a service at their house, and Olivia asked them outright for it to be done for free and in return they will put them on their Instagram. They ‘politely declined’ and I presume they found another sucker. But urgh, i knew they did this but it’s so disgusting to hear from a reliable source that they are so blatant in their approach to getting things free. It’s infuriating.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

shadowofdoubt

Chatty Member
“We’re looking for all sorts” get on Google then you absolute scrounger. Shame you aren’t SO excited to pay for it like you are to plan it. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 32

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
His name is Presley, the Daily Mail posted it in the article about her being pregnant.

I actually don’t mind the name Presley.

Presley Lever sounds like an angry German man telling you to press the lever though

• Haha
Reactions: 32

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
1648229301190.jpeg

My god, this cunt loves herself!
What is she doing??
Put your massive chin away you narcissistic bitch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

tivadiva

See Camilla and Jamie’s second baby has arrived. A name, a photo, no holding back for an OK mag reveal. Just lovely.
Ball’s in your court now Liv!

Reactions: 30

handymandy

Chatty Member
Shock, being cocky again 😬🤮
Came here to say the same thing! Literally the worlds biggest bitch. She could have easily said ‘omg I know right! 🤣🤣’ or ‘feels like forever 😩🤣’ don’t have to be an all out fucking bitch. I swear down her downfall will be be the best thing ever. Want the smug bitch to have the rug snatched from beneath her. I don’t usually hate but I actually hate people like her. She is so undeserving, rude and a hypocrite.

• Haha

tivadiva

She’s another one who can’t take any form of criticism or a different opinion to her own. I can’t believe she has so many followers (no I am not one lol) with her attitude and constant bragging and begging 🤢 You do know she’s the first woman to ever get pregnant but already knows more than anyone else 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I mean what can you do with an attitude like this?? She could do a lot of good but instead she’s posing daft conspiracy theories!
DC4B0116-6209-4A9E-97F2-B7D4B668D27A.jpeg
2F91F56F-2179-4C5D-800C-6B822F81D723.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

piggypig

I’m guessing baby Dean (short for Karndean flooring, one of the many freebies she begged for!!!)
Now that I no longer work for the company, I can probably disclose that I actually worked at Karndean within the marketing/PR department for a year and I had access to all the proposals from influencers asking for free flooring etc. I can say that hers was the worst. It was a few pages of bullshit about her coming into fame because of Love Island, boasting about the followers they have across hers, Alex’s and the house IG pages, boasting about their engagement on their pages and essentially, her proposal was free flooring for a grid post, story of it being fitted/finished and tags in posts where the flooring is featured going forward. From what I saw and heard in the office, she didn’t keep to the agreed terms and apparently she was a nightmare to deal with in emails etc which were, from what I saw, very poorly written.

Compare that to Lydia from FashionInflux who just asked for flooring for a few rooms and she would provide grid posts, stories and tags and she kept to it, she was polite, professional and wasn’t greedy like Olivia! Olivia had one of the top ranges too which would have cost thousands!

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
That OK cover has got to be the most tone deaf thing I've ever seen. Tom Parker in a corner whilst she's sprawling her bump out on the front cover. I understand she doesn't design the magazine but the fact she's shared it so proudly, I'd be cringing at the tactlessness and tackiness of it all.

Reactions: 28

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Do you get maternity from being a landlord now 🤣🤣

it’s more than irony of her posting about maternity leave whilst also posting an ad the absolute twat

• Haha
Reactions: 27