Olivia Bowen #7 hates when people don't put ad, but she's just as bad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought, though I don't think Stacey would come under the infleuncer category bit Mrs Hinch deffo would
It’s just reality tv “stars” https://thetab.com/uk/2022/01/14/reality-tv-rich-list-2022-stars-net-worth-235143 ^This one was uploaded a day after but the Bowen’s aren’t included. The tab are just guessing most of this. The story with Alex and Olivia was based on who posts the most Instagram adverts as a main grid post. All Olivia does is post adverts when she can be bothered to label them as adverts.

Reactions: 2
She’s now putting zoflora all over her stories… I assume she hasn’t researched how bad they are for dogs and babies! So terribly misinformed it’s pathetic

Reactions: 6
She’s just been gifted all of the expert midwife stuff, I can’t believe it! It’s all so expensive and she won’t appreciate it. I’m so annoyed, she can afford it!!!!! Also didn’t declare as gifted. What a twit

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s just been gifted all of the expert midwife stuff, I can’t believe it! It’s all so expensive and she won’t appreciate it. I’m so annoyed, she can afford it!!!!! Also didn’t declare as gifted. What a twit
Guaranteed this is the 1st of many things she’s going to get handed to her for nothing 😡 So many people that can’t afford this stuff and would be so more worthy of it - makes my blood boil that people like her get everything for free. Since she announced her pregnancy she’s been more beggy than usual. I really hope she doesn’t get ‘gifted’ her swimming pool 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Just found this 😂 She sounds so immature and acts all high and mighty it’s beyond cringe to watch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Just found this 😂 She sounds so immature and acts all high and mighty it’s beyond cringe to watch
I thought she’d got up herself over time but watching this wow she obviously always thought she was someone special 😂 She does realise she is known for being a reality show contestant who had sex with 2 men on national TV and not a lot else. Sickens me how people like her are in the public eye for having no notable talent. Be interesting to see how she’ll cope when Instagram loses its appeal and all the ads and freebies dry up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Just make sure everyone reports her for that undeclared #gift from expert midwife. Also tempted to message them and say how disgusting it is to gift things to a millionaire!

Reactions: 6
I thought she’d got up herself over time but watching this wow she obviously always thought she was someone special 😂 She does realise she is known for being a reality show contestant who had sex with 2 men on national TV and not a lot else. Sickens me how people like her are in the public eye for having no notable talent. Be interesting to see how she’ll cope when Instagram loses its appeal and all the ads and freebies dry up 🤷🏻‍♀️
I worked with her a year before love island, was a total witch, we worked in customer services in a sales office, rude to customers, argumentative.

Reactions: 17

Wow, what a dirty little scab. Didn’t think I could dislike her any more than I did, but turns out I can!
She sounds off her face, gurning, fat faced moron.

Reactions: 11
I worked with her a year before love island, was a total witch, we worked in customer services in a sales office, rude to customers, argumentative.
Not surprised. She has an air of arrogance about her and we’ve all seen how rude & touchy she can be if someone calls her out on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:
Olivia Bowen #8 the first woman to ever get pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her accent has changed A LOT since that ranty video. Thinks she’s all high and mighty now… we remember the little chav you used to be hun, don’t worry

Reactions: 12
She really thinks he’s hot doesn’t she? I never thought he was anything to look at when he was on LI and he’s only got worse.
I’ve always found it strange how anyone thinks he’s fit. He’s very haggard looking for a 30 year old and as for those bloody awful veneers, what was he thinking? He can’t even smile properly anymore. It’s a definitely no from me 😂

Reactions: 14
She’s vile. Always has been and always will be. She believes she’s well above everyone else.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.