Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is she being really nice this morning? Like see I’m not a total witch all of the time 🥴

P.s the outdoor area is straight out of love island she’s the deluded one to not see it so no need to patronise your followers.

Reactions: 8
No resemblance?? It’s like a carbon copy just smaller 🤣🤣🤣 could put a day bed under her pergolas, no one thinks of love island when they see you or vice versa. You’ve created a bland garden for a countryside house. Same as everyone else’s grey and modern ones, yours isn’t unique

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No resemblance?? It’s like a carbon copy just smaller 🤣🤣🤣 could put a day bed under her pergolas, no one thinks of love island when they see you or vice versa. You’ve created a bland garden for a countryside house. Same as everyone else’s grey and modern ones, yours isn’t unique
It was the “love island fans” for me 😂

I am a love island fan but she hasn’t been relevant to love island for about 4 years now. She’s old news 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this person on drugs?
It’s probably one of her friends 😂

There is definitely a resemblance 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
The pond not being a top priority is code for can’t afford to maintain it and I imagine pond maintenance is not something that would be gifted (although now she has done a story about it maybe they will)

Reactions: 5
She’s challenging people to come to her house if they dare to criticise anything she does, but she cries over having some blood taken? Ok then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dares people to go to her place, one day she’ll end up with a smacked face.

or

Wont declare any ad, her house is looking like the love island pad.

both tit but hey ho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OliviaBowen #7 her attitude is destroying her career, forgets she has a horse cause she always on gear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.