Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me ages ago because I dared disagree with her awful dress sense, she’s a narcissist witch!! People with real money and class don’t brag about it, she’s nothing but gutter tripe and I can only imagine the best part of her ran down her mother’s leg! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She blocked me ages ago because I dared disagree with her awful dress sense, she’s a narcissist witch!! People with real money and class don’t brag about it, she’s nothing but gutter tripe and I can only imagine the best part of her ran down her mother’s leg! 🤣
She’s got a big platform, she should be well aware that there are going to be people who disagree with her and pull her up on things, if she can’t handle that she should get off the internet!

When she was messaging me she was so passive aggressive trying to shame me for paying my way. Saying that I was “gutted” I had to pay for my own stuff that she can get for free because she “offers marketing platforms” for the businesses, then she kept going on about me being jealous of her and that I was jealous no one knew who I was 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I blocked her after that because I just couldn’t stand her arrogant, narcissistic comments. She really does think she’s the best thing since sliced bread!

Reactions: 11
She’s vile. Can’t wait for her to become irrelevant, which she will do in a few years.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure who she thinks she is to be honest, all she’s semi well known for is shagging on TV, it’s nothing to brag about.

Had an altercation with old Liv today 🙄 why does she think everyone who has a differing opinion to her is jealous?

She then went on to ask me if I knew her address and her property as she has another 0.5 acres to “play with”, so I got a bit pissy I admit and said I knew her address, then she came at me like a hoodrat daring me to go to see her and see what happens to me etc. Said I was a sad little woman too and then when I told her I have nothing to be sad about as I pay my way instead of scrounging and have a loyal husband she just put “bet ur gutted xx”. She’s a vile piece of trash 😂😂

Ugh she can’t have it both ways!!! She can’t do articles like this and then moan when people ask when a baby is coming!!
Sounds very much like a threat to me, she should be careful with her choice of words!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s vile. Can’t wait for her to become irrelevant, which she will do in a few years.
I think she already kinda is? No? Like, when I think of love Islanders she never comes to mind anymore and even on Instagram I wouldn’t say she was that influential compared to others. Newer, younger girls will come along and she’ll be sat in the corner snogging her dogs crappy mouth

Reactions: 12
Main account story “you guys know I’m such an animal lover”

Home account story….
She’s only an animal lover when it comes to the 4 legged kind, so, in my eyes, she’s not an “animal lover” at all else she would be concerned for the welfare of her fish. If she didn’t want them she should have rehomed them straight away! Doesn’t she want to get rid of them for a pool anyway? When is she going to use a pool AND a hot tub?!? This is England ffs!

Reactions: 3
I think she already kinda is? No? Like, when I think of love Islanders she never comes to mind anymore and even on Instagram I wouldn’t say she was that influential compared to others. Newer, younger girls will come along and she’ll be sat in the corner snogging her dogs crappy mouth
Yeah that’s true actually. She probably likes to think of herself as one of the most successful love island couples but the more series there are, the more they’ll be forgotten.

Reactions: 2
Olivia Atwood has also done the same. As if
McDonald’s need to advertise anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s now made a tiktok about her snogging her dog 😂😂😂 why’s she saying people are triggered when she’s the one clearly triggered

• Haha
Had an altercation with old Liv today 🙄 why does she think everyone who has a differing opinion to her is jealous?

She then went on to ask me if I knew her address and her property as she has another 0.5 acres to “play with”, so I got a bit pissy I admit and said I knew her address, then she came at me like a hoodrat daring me to go to see her and see what happens to me etc. Said I was a sad little woman too and then when I told her I have nothing to be sad about as I pay my way instead of scrounging and have a loyal husband she just put “bet ur gutted xx”. She’s a vile piece of trash 😂😂

Ugh she can’t have it both ways!!! She can’t do articles like this and then moan when people ask when a baby is coming!!
Have you got screenshots I'd love for more people to read what she said to you

Also I swear when she first bought the house she was all for the garden, how beautiful the pond was? Such a liar. Oh and Liv I'd quite happily meet you to see what you've got to give, not going to lie I would annihilate you 😁 I speak the truth and only the truth and the truth alwaaaays hurts xox

I mean I hate the way they’ve done the garden (I think some of it had potential but the placement and symmetry and squareness of everything looks awful especially putting it all right in front of the pond!) but I really REALLY hate that big bulky step crap they’ve built around the hot tub, it looks bleeping awful

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how bad the new garden area is, it’s completely not in keeping with the rest of the garden or the outside of the house. What’s wrong with a lovely big garden with nice wooden sun loungers, some nice garden furniture and a bbq. It’s such a strange set up, plonked right in the middle of a beautiful big green garden. Madness!
Not to mention the fact in 8 weeks threee will be weeds growing in it and it won’t be power washed for 2 years. Do we even know if the fake flower arch is still in tact on the balcony?

Reactions: 9
Thing is, she always barks on about how bad her anxiety is, that she cries to Alex about people’s comments - yet puts up this facade that she “doesn’t give a tit”. Liv you clearly do, you’re human like everyone else. Stop being rude and arrogant and maybe you wouldn’t get these comments, come down a notch or two and you’d be more likeable..

You came second on love island, which gave you a big platform which you do NOTHING with. You do no charity work (recently), you aren’t an advocate for anything other than free work units and blinds - it’s clearly all about you.

Reactions: 12
Have you got screenshots I'd love for more people to read what she said to you

Also I swear when she first bought the house she was all for the garden, how beautiful the pond was? Such a liar. Oh and Liv I'd quite happily meet you to see what you've got to give, not going to lie I would annihilate you 😁 I speak the truth and only the truth and the truth alwaaaays hurts xox
I do but I don’t think I’m allowed to post them on Tattle. But she just wasn’t very nice and I got riled up from her responses so we were just being bitchy to each other, but her arrogance and aggressiveness is awful.

She must have been sat waiting for my response because as soon as I sent it the message was marked as “seen” and then she would start typing.

I’m not sure why influencers get so aggravated when someone calls them out or states a difference of opinion. Not everyone is going to like you or agree with you and they need to understand that. We’ve all seen here before her nasty comments to people on her home account who question her choices so I don’t even think she tries to hide her crappy personality anymore. She knows people will work with her, not because of who she is, but because she has 2.5m followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.