Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his birthday is basically just another opportunity to post photos of her own arse. That wedding photo- looking like a skanky couple from Shameless. If I was her I’d bury those wedding photos not flaunt them at every opportunity. Pair of chavs.

Reactions: 11
I know people don’t like the subject of talking about them having children. All I can say on that subject is I hope they don’t the amount of coke they obviously do!

Reactions: 9
They’re just money whores. Look at that even on his birthday she’s off posting ad’s 🙄

Reactions: 1
They're very quiet today after their session yesterday eve. I like a good night out but I couldn't think of anything worse than spending my 30th birthday permanently on the go for a week. Liv looked wrecked very early on. Bet they're regretting staying at the Belfry too rather than in town no-one wants a 30 min taxi drive after loads to drink 🤢.

I actually can’t stand the nasty horrible little girl. Absolutely loves herself!!! Just caught this little snap from her Instagram… :ROFLMAO: hahahahahahaha!
Nice to see they’re above wearing seatbelts too. Knobs.

Reactions: 2
I dont think she's ever disappeared from Social media for thos many hours! Must be seriously a mess after last night or maybe they've had a huge drunk fuelled row. Could see that happening whilst in his area bumping into people & girls he knows.

Reactions: 3
I dont think she's ever disappeared from Social media for thos many hours! Must be seriously a mess after last night or maybe they've had a huge drunk fuelled row. Could see that happening whilst in his area bumping into people & girls he knows.
Let’s hope they’ve rowed. I love the thought of that. She’s literally the most jealous type too, I bet she gets the raging hump watching girls fall over themselves for him 🤣 but has to put on a face. She’s basically someone I’d never get on with, I really dislike girls like her,

Reactions: 4
They're very quiet today after their session yesterday eve. I like a good night out but I couldn't think of anything worse than spending my 30th birthday permanently on the go for a week. Liv looked wrecked very early on. Bet they're regretting staying at the Belfry too rather than in town no-one wants a 30 min taxi drive after loads to drink 🤢.
I doubt the 30 minute taxi ride for them is an issue as they clearly do loads of gear.

Reactions: 2
She's alive & back on Instagram albeit a brief nonsense post about social media & Ducks!
At the end of the day these influencers need to realise that you can't pick & choose what we have an opinion about. You can't want to be showered with compliments on your new haircut/kitchen/clothes but not have the opposite opinions or those questionioning your moral compass at times. You either want the platform that your followers elevate you to or you don't. If you don't then piss off and get a proper job.

Reactions: 11
The photos she picked for her friends birthday post- picked ones where her friend looks worse than her in every single one! We’ve all seen photos of that friend and she’s very pretty, leggy and thin yet good old liv has picked photos where she looks a bit chunky (the wedding photos) or has back rolls but liv looks good 😂 ( bikini ones)

every post is an opportunity to love herself!!!!

Reactions: 8
Also her best friend has just got engaged! Roll on the wedding as I bet it’s so much classier and better than the trash tit show that was livs! And guess what she’ll find a way to make it all about her 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yeah I couldn’t see those comments when I looked so probably 😂
That's honestly ridiculous its only someone having a laugh, its just one of those weird photos , not noticed her toes looks particularly long in other pics. How can you be in that business if you're so insecure.
I see they're still in the horrors, still very quiet.

That's honestly ridiculous its only someone having a laugh, its just one of those weird photos , not noticed her toes looks particularly long in other pics. How can you be in that business if you're so insecure.
I see they're still in the horrors, still very quiet.
Yeah I had a look at old photos and she does have very long toes!! Like fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.