Olivia Bowen #6 Flogging cheap tat made in China just to show us her vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Cara did an interview about it yeah and said it at the time. Have a google I bet it comes up
I'll have a look thanks. I never followed Olivia after love island as I didn't like her on there but I came across her home account last year which led me to look at her thread so I don't have a clue about anything in between all that

I've had a quick Google and could find articles saying they drifted apart but cara was shocked to be dropped as bridesmaid but doesn't say any particular reasons , I haven't looked deep into it though not that bothered just curious. There are articles from Sept 2020 saying they are talking again

Last edited:
What is this? Is she incapable of taking a photo without sticking her ridiculous tongue out??? PLEASE will someone just tell her its not cool and she looks like a complete twit!
No you’re mistaken. She’s actually incredibly cool. That’s why she’s wearing sunglasses inside.

What a 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I get second hand embarrassment for Olivia so bad 😖. If only she could see herself and how cringe she is during photo shoots. Absolute hell for my poor poor eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t get my wrong my dog will give me a little kiss and it’s cute but this video of her dog almost sucking her ear for 30 seconds made me feel so unwell. It’s the noise for me. If you haven’t watched it do and let me know if I’m just being weird or is this GROSS 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The eye rub is back. Completely LOLing at the thought of her getting her phone out, going to Instagram app, clicking on story, clicking on boomerang- and THEN suddenly her eyes acting tired 😂😂😂 f-ing idiot.
It’s so funny isn’t it!! It’s like when they take pictures or videos of themselves crying, picking their phone up and clicking the camera app 🙈🙈 this idiot Olivia also does boomerangs of her sweating after a work out!! 🤣🤣 riveting content! you couldn’t make it up!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
That TV or screen whatever is, it's so big lol like how close do they want to watch TV? Alex not only will have a square head but square eyes lmao also the green marble doesnt match the grey detailing at all.

Reactions: 2
A labour of love???? Mate your garden was fine before, and you literally have not designed it at all? You got someone to design the same boring contemporary design as everyone else and say it’s yours, HA duck off liv you copy cat twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ugh she’s so annoying! MY design. MY vision. Pfft, she hasn’t got an original bone in her stupid body.

Also, anyone here going to Made Festival in Birmingham this September? Alex is doing a VIP DJ set 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why do you need an outdoor kitchen right next to the indoor kitchen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.