Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Alex on his stories. All he looks like is a total dickhead lol how about you SHUT UP mate haha

Can someone please tell me they also remember when he wrote a tweet about Burger King workers not being able to spell and in the same tweet he misspelled something or something like that ? 😂😂
Alex on his stories. All he looks like is a total dickhead lol how about you SHUT UP mate haha

Can someone please tell me they also remember when he wrote a tweet about Burger King workers not being able to spell and in the same tweet he misspelled something or something like that ? 😂😂

I literally cannot tell you how unattractive he is. His personality honestly makes me want to vom 🤢. He is the typical bellend lad that brings zero intelligence to anything he says or does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Exhibit A of the old accent 🙄
Omg I can’t believe that’s her speaking there!!! Sounds proper towie and totally different to now. Definitely putting a posh accent on now which makes her even more cringe if possible.

Also- the content of that video is enough to make me want to claw my eyeballs out. What on earth 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Date night in a tent… in your back garden…. Watching a laptop…. When you have a comfy sofa and a huge tv inside? Yeah ok love sounds fun. 100% packed it right away after filming and went indoors 😂

• Haha

Antipout

Liv getting chuffed because her new door security takes a photo of everyone who rings the bell. Errrm we've all had ring doorbells for years 'Hun'. She'll probably start ringing her own doorbell just so she can take more photos of herself. Would f*ck herself if she could that girl 🙄

• Haha

Gobble goose

Can we just address the fact she’s slagging off the grey carpet on the stairs which at she time she was ‘obsessed’ with and was also gifted to her. Bet that company are regretting gifting her that. It’s also the same carpet she had down in the old living room (now the kitchen) that got ripped up after 2 weeks. She’s unbelievable!!!

lucylocket28

This video just popped onto my YT timeline:

Her accent and everything about her is so different to now. I remember watching this and thinking what an aggressive, mouthy cow she was. She had 3 guys interested in her and played them all until Alex came in the villa. She told Daniel she wasn’t a cheat and was loyal but slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back, knowing Rachel liked Rykard and was asleep next to them.

Kinda shows you what a nasty piece of work she is.
And also when she said “Miss GB f**ks on the first date”. Thought she wanted to empower women and what not. Judgemental and two faced and also a massive hypocrite.

I honestly think if her and Alex were in the later seasons of Love Island, he would of 100% gone with one of the other girls.

AshW333

Have you seen the prices of those sofas! The one she’s chosen starts at £8500!!! I know it’s the company’s choice but realistically a lot of her “followers” aren’t going to have that kind of money to spend on a frigging sofa that’s only used for 2 months a year in the UK weather. So really how much exposure are they actually going to get!?! All these influencers in their big houses and hardly any of it is actually paid for by them 😡. “Oh yes I’ll just take a fully designed and paid for by you master bedroom including the little ornaments cos I can’t even possibly pay for them!”. It’s begging and skanky!!
Any company that decides to give them furniture worth thousands of pounds is so stupid, literally pissing money away. As if any of her fans have that kind of money to spend, just such a huge waste. She’s so rough too, that sofa will be ruined and smelling of farts, cigarette smoke and wet dog within months.

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Might be personal opinion but Molly Mae and Tommy Fury are the new 'couple goals' (i hate that phrase so much😂) from Love Island. They come across so humble and real compared to Olivia and Alex. They are also younger, Molly seems a lot more relatable, in my eyes Tommy Fury is insanely good looking compared to Alex and actually has a proper career. Molly Mae always puts ad in every post as well 😊 my personal opinion

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Imagine having the money she claims to have, but then begging for freebies at every possible opportunity. She’s unlikeable as a person anyway but that in particular really annoys me, if you have the money to buy nice things fucking BUY THEM 🙄

Reactions: 17

Gobble goose

Na I couldn’t stand her on Love Island. The ‘peacocking’ was unbearable. While she was single she did think anyone coming in there should be reserved for her.

Let’s not forget when she was shut in the hideaway with Kady acting like an idiot, she then came out and said to everyone ‘I was locked in there with her’ or whatever. Let everyone be annoyed with Kady when she was just as bad!!

Allypally

“Just google ones near you & get the prices lol” There you go Liv, use your own advise 🙂
D72D052E-8F43-4105-901F-0F7C411EB7E9.png

• Haha
  • Heart

TequilaMockingbird

It’s probably her big horse veneers that don’t fit in her gob that’s changed her face
Very true. She could eat an apple through a letterbox with those fake gnashers.

Her teeth were absolutely fine before! Unless they’re really badly decayed, I don’t get why influencers even get veneers tbh. Surely Invisalign and some teeth whitening is worth it when you get to keep your actual real teeth?

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
So happy to find this thread. Watched her stories on home account tonight. My god the arrogance, vanity, childish mean girl attitude and bitchy nature. She is so unpleasant! What the hell does Alex see in her? She comes across as such a spoilt, horrible natured girl. Why boast about how much money you have? It’s so unattractive and vulgar. Especially in times like these.

Think she knows she is massively punching with Alex and will forever be insecure about him. Seems so possessive of him. Another fake Instahun trying to preach about kindness and being genuine but doing the opposite on a daily basis 🤢

Summernights

VIP Member
I always think it’s laughable that these 2 are used as an example of love island working. They are a joke. Definitely not couple goals
If anything I’d say Nathan and Cara are goals. Two beautiful children, a happy natural looking marriage and they don’t sell their souls for ££££££