Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Agree to disagree. She was jealous of Sophie from day 1 and threatened by her. She sat back with delight each time Sophie rowed or had problems with anyone with a smirk on her face. I loved Sophie and all the girls felt threatened by her confidence and maturity. Olivia was used to being centre of attention and didn’t like it. Olivia is your typical “hey hun” to your face and daggers as you walk away. Fake as they come.
I fully agree with the hey hun part but really didn’t see the rest of what you’re saying 🤷🏼‍♀️ So yeah agree to disagree.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Her collections are so bad but honestly how is she gunna put those jeans being the best fit ever but you have to size up in the same sentence… like surely if they were the best fit they’d be true to size or am I being stupid 🥴
She probably doesn’t really need to size up, she’s most likely the bigger size but manages to squeeze into smaller sizes but just can’t in them jeans so makes out like you have to size up so she feels smaller.

Antipout

I see they're kicking Alex's birthday week off at The Belfry. That's going to be a long dull day for her so plenty of attention craving antics from her no doubt.