Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
I love when these people even mention tattle. It always sends more people here to have their eyes opened 😊

Reactions: 22

Antipout

The Vegas thing has pissed me off (partly because I love Vegas & hate to think of her chufty cheeks tainting it) But seriously if you've already decided on the hotel like others have said you literally just need to pick which suite & let's face it no-one sees scrolling through penthouse suite pics to decide which one you want as a chore It's part of the fun. All this 'hate looking online' bollocks is a crock of shit. Her beggy greedy nature is so unattractive. What a tramp.

Last edited:

piggypig

This video just popped onto my YT timeline:

Her accent and everything about her is so different to now. I remember watching this and thinking what an aggressive, mouthy cow she was. She had 3 guys interested in her and played them all until Alex came in the villa. She told Daniel she wasn’t a cheat and was loyal but slept with Rykard behind Rachel’s back, knowing Rachel liked Rykard and was asleep next to them.

Kinda shows you what a nasty piece of work she is.

• Wow
  • Haha

Antipout

Cringe that she's using the same 'when I was a child' story about their first & second houses. The way she goes on like she's from this poor background & now all these little girl dreams have been realised I'm expecting her to burst into a Song from Annie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

piggypig

In the middle of her girls night and she posts this absolute self indulgent shit. I’ve actually never seen a more narcissistic person ever. She’s not even worth looking at. What a complete c**t

Id hate being mates with her, I bet she thinks everything revolves around her when out, she’s the type to Bitch about her mates if they couldn’t make it or if she thinks they are getting more attention, I bet she even gaslights them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Have you noticed her supposed best mate gabby, she NEVER promotes her fitness business, EVER. Literally what friend does that???? She will NEVER promote anyone if it makes them more appealable than her. I despise the cow
Don’t forget, she took Cara De La Hoyde out of her bridal party because she was too focused on her new born son (or she was too pregnant, idk) and didn’t have enough time to help with Olivia’s wedding. She’s 100% the type of girl to throw a tantrum if she’s not the centre of attention.

Reactions: 20

minnie37

Personally ... I don’t buy from companies that ‘influencers’ promote 🤷🏻‍♀️. I would actively choose NOT to purchase from companies that are endorsed by ‘influencers’... even if I liked the product , the fact ‘influencers’ advertise it (and probably got it for free and are also paid to advertise it) means I wouldn’t make a purchase🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m RiCh yEaH

*proceeds to shamelessly beg for crap*

It’s embarrassing ...

She’s probably not as wealthy as she would have us believe 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

piggypig

I think cash wise Molly Mae will probably have a lot more than Liv. As a couple with the house they’re probably worth more but 3 years down the line Molly will be wiping the floor with Olivia money wise
I agree. It’s weird because Molly and Tommy have separate net worths whereas with Olivia and Alex you only see articles about their combined net with of £4.4m. Either way, Olivia is losing popularity, her posts don’t get anywhere near as many likes as she should as someone with over 2.5m followers. Compare that to Molly with over 5m followers and she’s getting on average 350k+ likes and around 700-1k comments. Olivia gets 2% engagement and Molly gets 7% - just shows how people don’t care for the content Olivia produces. Her shit attitude is catching up with her and people are realising she’s not a nice person.

• Heart

Antipout

Thread suggestion:
Olivia Bowen #7 We think she's an Idiot but she thinks she's edgy. Wears her bikini in the style of Wedgie 👙

• Haha

Antipout

Honestly at 40 I feel so out of the loop with these influencer posts. For example I try to understand the mind-set of today's post. Did she get her camera ready then lift her arm to rub her face to record then look at it and think yeah that looks good and posts it? What is the point?? Photos used to be people smiling in front of or doing something interesting usually. What is this nonsense. Who is interested in seeing a woman rubbing her eye & what is anyone getting out of it? I just don't get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Attachments

• Haha

AshW333

I’m sorry but have you seen a mongier looking bunch of lads in one pic, 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also I used to think Alex was so fit but he’s proper rough now and always stands like his legs aren’t his, is it just me who thinks he stands for pictures in such a weird unnatural looking stance??? 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
for once I’m glad I’m a little bit older because the men of this younger generation just aren’t doing it for me:LOL: and I agree about Alex, he’s aged horribly over the last few years, wonder why that could be :unsure:

Reactions: 18