Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me but that video on her story when she’s in the beer garden - where she’s just looking at herself on the camera and giggling away... her friends couldn’t look less interested?? Half of them don’t even lift their heads to entertain her :/ just put your phone down and enjoy your time with your pals Olivia. You don’t need to document everything...
I have a feeling it’s more of a look at me ‘I’m happy, I’m DEFINITELY not pissed off about the whole Alex around other girls thing and I’m COMPLETELY unfazed!’ 🤣🤣🤣 literally she’s a joke. Her friends are probs only around for the freebees she sends them, I’d be so pissed off if my friend just kept documenting everything we did 🙄

Reactions: 3
She documents everything so the fact she didn’t put stories on since the beer garden ... I’d put my money on them taking the party back to hers al night and getting on it- that’s why no stories today except pre recorded adverts.

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling it’s more of a look at me ‘I’m happy, I’m DEFINITELY not pissed off about the whole Alex around other girls thing and I’m COMPLETELY unfazed!’ 🤣🤣🤣 literally she’s a joke. Her friends are probs only around for the freebees she sends them, I’d be so pissed off if my friend just kept documenting everything we did 🙄
I would hate it. I hate that we live a world now where if you do something stupid or funny people want to get it on camera for the world to see. It makes me not want to make a dick of myself like I usually want to 😂 not like our Olivia who puts it all on when the cameras on

Reactions: 2
Her video that she posted over 2 hours ago only has 10 comments and not even 2,000 likes, for an account that has 2.5m followers she 100% buys a large amount of them.

Reactions: 5
She documents everything so the fact she didn’t put stories on since the beer garden ... I’d put my money on them taking the party back to hers al night and getting on it- that’s why no stories today except pre recorded adverts.
100% probs got the good old coke hangover today too 🤣🤣👃🏼

Reactions: 2
Her video that she posted over 2 hours ago only has 10 comments and not even 2,000 likes, for an account that has 2.5m followers she 100% buys a large amount of them.
Could she love herself any more in That video ! The eye bleeping , the tongue , why are her hands on her head like that?! Everything about it is So f*ckin bizarre

Reactions: 3
I only have 4k followers and get more comments than her 🥴 she is definitely buying them followers

Reactions: 1
I only have 4k followers and get more comments than her 🥴 she is definitely buying them followers
exactly, I’ve seen accounts with a fraction of those followers with way better engagement! Her engagement is rubbish for 2.5m followers, I have no doubt that she buys them. How much longer can she keep doing that though? Surely she will have to throw the towel in soon.

“Once I’ve fully confirmed it and it’s what it says on the tin I’ll let you know”

so basically once you are definitely getting it for FREE you’ll let us know that you are just obsessssssed with it.. right? 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can still see the stories on the home account. That cut on her nose must be from this weekend, she definitely didn’t have it on Saturday or whenever it was she was out with her mates.

I can still see the stories on the home account. That cut on her nose must be from this weekend, she definitely didn’t have it on Saturday or whenever it was she was out with her mates.
Ahh yes my mistake. I thought she posted them on her normal account

Can defo see from the screen shot below that she’s hurt her she and forehead a bit. Think possibly the other blemishes on her jawline/cheek are maybe from old skin issues?

3116634C-250E-447B-8199-854F1B316961.png

Also what happened to her wanting to keep the house private... yet she’s posting the front of it🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.