Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed her. I CBA with seeing her any more she posts so much rubbish. Goodbye
I unfollowed too. I don't want to add to her follower numbers and the constant not declaring of ads was winding me up. Don't need that negativity in my life!

Reactions: 2
She must be having us on saying that right? Like the amount of times people have reported her and even messaged her telling her she has put no ad, and she's added it later on and/or blocked the person who told her, being a gaslighting witch. I unfollowed her ages ago and I think everyone should do the same. Her page will end up filled with bot accounts

I'd love if someone could post every screenshot of her with no ad and tag her in it so everyone can see

Edit: Can everyone who has a screenshot of her with no ad written in her post please post again here, I think she needs be called out 😁 it wouldn't be classed 'trolling' either because it would be the truth 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't follow this thread very often just pop in and out for a read so sorry if this has been said but is it to troll tattle somewhat cos that is ridiculously small. At this stage unless a influencer literally says the words not sponsored or not an ad that's the only time I'm like oh they just like this product and want a deal with the company rest of the time I'm like oh another ad

Reactions: 4
She probably has the worst style out of any Z lister that I can think of 🤣 that pink outfit is actually horrendous, the hair too just cracks me up. Totally agree with her trying too hard to be edgy, I love edgy looks but she never gets it right. Who the hell buys anything from her ITS ranges too, I wish people would stop so they would duck her off.

I think her and Jac Jossa are pretty close pegging.

Reactions: 1
Agree with you there, she seems to be clinging onto her youth (not that 27 is old, I’m 30), but as you get older you have to slightly change your look. I love fashion and I mainly wear what I want, but I’ve still found myself not buying some things because I would look like a head 😂 Surely most of her fan base are late 20s/early 30s now and are having kids and buying houses etc, they aren’t going to be spending money on rubbish fast fashion. Her whole look just comes across as really cheap and tacky in my opinion.
Totally agree here, I am 27 in August and I just find a lot of stuff I see I just feel too old to wear! Like I just don’t want crop tops and short shorts anymore. Although unfortunately I do feel like I’m at that stage where everything is either too young for me, or too old for me! Haha

Totally agree here, I am 27 in August and I just find a lot of stuff I see I just feel too old to wear! Like I just don’t want crop tops and short shorts anymore. Although unfortunately I do feel like I’m at that stage where everything is either too young for me, or too old for me! Haha
Same! Her latest ITS range is just so weird to me, like I don’t know anyone our age who would wear a pair of tiny denim shorts and a crop top to the pub 🤣

Reactions: 3
They really are - you can tell how badly cut they are as she needs to keep half tucking in the shirts and tying up the t-shirts to disguise that they're not flattering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.