Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly, I’ve seen accounts with a fraction of those followers with way better engagement! Her engagement is rubbish for 2.5m followers, I have no doubt that she buys them. How much longer can she keep doing that though? Surely she will have to throw the towel in soon.
On social blade her engagement always shows up really low but she keeps gaining so many followers. I think she’s desperate to look relevant and will keep buying them.

My usual thread has been quiet lately 😂 Stumbled across this one and I'm actually happy 😂 used to like her now it's constant undeclared ads, not much of her and Alex either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've heard it mentioned a few times but when did he cheat on her before? Is it in the earlier threads?

Reactions: 1
And while wearing the Coast outfit travelled to the pub breaking the COVID rules - no mask in the carshare. If she
1.jpg

Reactions: 6
Her posts for her friends birthday.. in the car all
Together after that day in the pub on April 17th (the day she wore the shortest coast outfit) .and then at her friends house after.totally breaking the social distancing / lockdown rules AGAIN.
Oh 'wow Liv, you are so edgy, so funky, original, so not girly though because you obviously dont ever dress like other girls do you'😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Reactions: 3
Her posts for her friends birthday.. in the car all
Together after that day in the pub on April 17th (the day she wore the shortest coast outfit) .and then at her friends house after.totally breaking the social distancing / lockdown rules AGAIN.
She looks like a scaffy little teenager. Cringing so hard it hurts.

Reactions: 5
She’s filming at a ‘dream house’ with indoor basketball court (who doesn’t need one of these) and shows the front of it exclaiming wow look at this. It looks like a boring office building. But also no respect for the owners privacy.

Reactions: 6
I just hate these two. His videos about how STRESSFUL picking a new expensive car is. Yes mate. We feel your pain. Meanwhile so many people lost their jobs/ livelihoods in this pandemic. They are tone bleeping deaf.

Then her- WHY has easilocks worked with her yet again when she always goes back to short hair and says she loves it short. Why not use a celeb who legitimately actually wears and looks good in your product. DONT GET IT!

Reactions: 19
She’s filming at a ‘dream house’ with indoor basketball court (who doesn’t need one of these) and shows the front of it exclaiming wow look at this. It looks like a boring office building. But also no respect for the owners privacy.
Not my dream house. It has neighbours and it’s bloody ugly 😂

Reactions: 3
Is she still an ambassador for W7, Batiste and SkinRepublic? If so, how is she still one? She never ever posts about them. Also ngl, Alex's bum is daaaamn in that golf clip and I'm not a bum girl 😀

Reactions: 1
I just hate these two. His videos about how STRESSFUL picking a new expensive car is. Yes mate. We feel your pain. Meanwhile so many people lost their jobs/ livelihoods in this pandemic. They are tone bleeping deaf.

Then her- WHY has easilocks worked with her yet again when she always goes back to short hair and says she loves it short. Why not use a celeb who legitimately actually wears and looks good in your product. DONT GET IT!
They can’t read the room at all, it’s embarrassing. I can think of a lot of real life examples of more stressful situations, people are dying and losing their jobs ffs.

And I agree with what you said about Easilocks. I don’t think Olivia actually suits long hair, she’s definitely better suited to having the short bob, so I have no idea why they pick her to advertise their hair. But the biggest reason why they shouldn’t pick her to represent them is that she ruins extensions in record time 🤣 I’ve had extensions so many times, and I honestly have no idea how she burns the duck out of them. The last time she had extensions, they were all dry and crispy after a week, they actually looked singed. They looked dreadful, she was probably the worst advert for extensions that I’ve ever seen, so gross and crusty :sick:.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks she's so sexy it's weird how much she loves herself ... the way she acts when she's with her friends makes me sick absolute child . If I was Alex I would be embarrassed. She was literally the basic, ugly one on love Island

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.