Olivia Bowen #5 Scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand the audacity of this pleb!!! Like does she REALLY think we buy her preaching on about #ad???? Mate have you got short term memory loss?? You do this EVERY TIME! Get the duck in the bin you total hypocrite 🤢

I really want someone to reply to her and call her out, like really bad. The stupid narcissistic twit. Th DM needs to know about this and send all her non-declared ads to them too, outing her for being a hypocrite. I literally think she’s poison. She’s really pissed me off!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good. God. 😳🤢
Shes definitely had something done to her face

Good. God. 😳🤢
Shes definitely had something done
Can’t stand the audacity of this pleb!!! Like does she REALLY think we buy her preaching on about #ad???? Mate have you got short term memory loss?? You do this EVERY TIME! Get the duck in the bin you total hypocrite 🤢

I really want someone to reply to her and call her out, like really bad. The stupid narcissistic twit. Th DM needs to know about this and send all her non-declared ads to them too, outing her for being a hypocrite. I literally think she’s poison. She’s really pissed me off!!!
What we need is an Instagram account that blasts all of these influencers out by posting these screenshots. More people are likely to see it too

Reactions: 3
Shes definitely had something done to her face

Shes definitely had something done

What we need is an Instagram account that blasts all of these influencers out by posting these screenshots. More people are likely to see it too
This is what I was thinking. An Instagram account that cAlls them all out for their bollocks. I personally unfollowed pretty much every influencer last year but just check on our lovely liv as i was already invested in this thread 😂 but someone who keeps on top of a lot of them should definitely do that.

Reactions: 4
6 months before she can ride by herself. She is tit scared of that mare.
Whenever I see her riding I internally scream ‘SIT UP WOMAN!!!!!’ It’s like she is waiting to be thrown off 😂

Such a shame as so many people (who can actually bleeping ride) would love a horse like that. Imagine not riding without someone else for 6 months and even then she has her dad. It doesn’t seem like she rides her unless she can get someone to take a photo.

How much longer until she fucks off on multiple holidays and leaves dolly in the care of Alice full time and eventually forgets about her.

Reactions: 8
7 of them at the same table in the pub today, obviously the rule of 6 doesn’t apply to our Liv

Reactions: 5
Pub shouldn’t allow that!

Who are those girls Alex is out with?!

Last edited:
Have you noticed Alex always hangs out with Olivia and her friends but she rarely hangs out with Alex’s friends
Always got the hint they don’t actually like her! They can prob see right through her. She is an over dramatic childish person and they probs can’t stand being around her 🤣🤣 good

Very weird as a married couple not to go back with your spouse when they visit home. She’s just out wi try the girls so was nothing she couldn’t do another time. Definitely smell a rat with their relationship. It’s very weird behaviour!

Reactions: 7
Mental how happy and different he acts when he’s with his mates and not just a tag along with her friends, he always looks forced happy with liv 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is it just me but that video on her story when she’s in the beer garden - where she’s just looking at herself on the camera and giggling away... her friends couldn’t look less interested?? Half of them don’t even lift their heads to entertain her :/ just put your phone down and enjoy your time with your pals Olivia. You don’t need to document everything...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.