Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fedup2020

It’s the superficiality of all it; the whole Instagram perfection myth is so damaging to young impressionable followers who could think that all you need to do to get a big house is go on tv and sit around with your baps in a tiny top. I struggle to see what exactly Alex gets out of living there as he doesn’t seem to be the country type... he seems far more at home going off to DJ and living nightlife .

Reactions: 11

Antipout

If she gets rid of that pond (which she will just further down the list of priorities) she really is more of a spoilt cretin than we really thought. All those poor fish that probably won't survive re-homing. There would have been plenty of other houses on the market without ponds why choose this one. This has annoyed me the most. What an absolute arsehole. Bit of a fishface herself come to think of it.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I don’t know for certain if she knows, but he did seem to spend quite significant lengths of time with my ex’s sister like weekends and stuff. I’d like to think that any woman with a brain cell would have been aware something was up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like a lot of insta couples are basically just using marriage as a business.
I truly believe that's why they married and still together. Because they can make money off their relationship. They knew that they were a popular couple coming off Love Island (Alex being the most popular) so they have taken every opportunity to monetize off it eg, mag deals for the wedding. TV shows, brand endorsements. They're fooling no one!

AshW333

402A2F9E-4CCC-4D55-B8A5-1915A4E70116.jpeg

Quite a lot of negative comments on the latest post on the bowenhome account, I liked this one in particular! Funnily enough she hasn’t actually deleted this one.

ngh

So her bathroom is gifted. All her previous stories and posts should have been marked as ad!
I just hate the way advertising has become with Instagram. ✨Gifting✨ products to people who can very easily afford it themselves and will likely never use (and as proven by our dear liv, won’t even unwrap it properly) for them to then show off advertise the products to their followers, some who may not even be able to afford these products. There are so many much more deserving people who would actually use and appreciate the products/services, especially right now.

*Obviously I know how advertising works, it just makes me mad

Gobble goose

I think the problem here is she is so utterly obsessed with him and dependant on him that she’d probably rather be in a relationship where she knows she’s being cheated on than lose him completely. I don’t think she has any self worth and he seems the type that could get away with blue murder and she’d never ever leave him. I don’t think it’s all a money thing for her like it is for him. I just think she knows she’ll never get anyone like him snd she’d rather be in it being disrespected than be without him. Sad really...

• Sad

Sloppys

VIP Member
Have you seen them pjs for in the style? Just why?! 🤢🤢 Also surely if you’ve got your own clothes business like her and Alex have, why would you advertise other clothing companies? It makes no sense.

• Haha

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I’m so pissed off at this whole Dubai influencer thing that’s going on at the moment. They’re some sort of weird group that think they’re above everything and everyone. Gone are the days where celebrities were actually movie stars or singers. ‘Celebrities’ nowadays in the UK are just those that shag on TV. They are completely talentless. I know I sound so old and boring but I am absolutely sick of influencer culture and I so hope it comes to an end soon.
There’s been a really good programme on bbc2 this week called celebrity: a 21st century story. It shows the change from proper celebs to influencers. Worth a watch.

Loz123456789

That video of her horse not liking her blowing on her nose...wish she’d nipped her face - that’ll teach her for doing something to a horse that already can’t stand you 🤣🤣

• Haha

Gobble goose

What was the point in getting tested, then having a load of people over then bragging about your negative result. She could have then caught it off the households that she had over? Or was that the point? So she can still go Dubai lol. Sneaky

AshW333

Moans about people going on about having about kids yet is in this weeks new magazine saying “kids are definitely on the cards”🙄
basically, she will talk about it if she’s getting paid to do so, but if she’s not getting paid then it’s disgusting an insensitive to mention kids, hope this helps 😄

For the record, I hate it when people outright ask when a woman’s having kids, but she should at-least be consistent in her stance on it.

MrsRS

Chatty Member
Like the sinks, hate everything else. I find it so bizarre how the house has no one vibe.for example the Kitchen/utility is country chic/traditional, as is the hallway, yet the bathrooms are ultra modern. It's so mismatched. It just doesn't flow in my opinion. Whatever she can get for free basically.

Reactions: 10

Sloppys

VIP Member
Did anyone see the Slimfast AD she posted earlier this evening - was only up for about 8 minutes and she had so many bad comments about promoting that she deleted the comments and then deleted the post! (Only got a pic of the caption before she deleted!)
Yea I saw it earlier too and just looked and it’s been deleted. She will literally promote anything. Apart from slimfast being full of crap for you when have we actually ever seen her using slimfast? She will put her name to anything. It’s just boring now.

Burgh Gal

So he's djing for a few hours (if that) and she's done a few shitty insta stories to advertise it (stories which she could've easily done from home), is that all they're doing while in Dubai workwise? They've managed to wangle a whole holiday out of it what is literally about a minute's 'work' for her, the sooner people see the truth about these influencers the better and i hope olivia is the first to be knocked off her pedestal.

I wonder how long they'll stay in Dubai for, because if it really is just for work then they should be home as soon as they can after the work is over but we all know that won't happen