Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
So she actively states on one of her stories that her room will be a nursery soon, now she’s having a go at a comment made on one of her posts about kids. Like I understand it’s a big no no to ask about kids but surely mentioning a nursery will just egg people on mor etc ask as they are dying for their ‘fave reality couple’ to have a child. Just seems so naive of her to mention about a nursery given the history of people asking her about when she’s having a child (again I understand they shouldn’t be but these people are showing an interest in their fave couples lives so they seem to think it’s ok to do so) I’m just shocked she does it as it will just add to their enthusiasm 🥴
Its all to keep attention on her. If you honestly didnt like people talking about it, you wouldnt even post anything at all. And yes people shouldnt comment on a persons pregnancy life but she really doesnt help herself whatsoever. Or she can ignore and delete the comments, like she does with the negative ones. It's not hard

Reactions: 9

Rxt156

VIP Member
I hate when people explain where they’re moving things to, just show a pic/layout and be done with it. CBA for the ‘that door will go by that other door and that door opens to the bedroom which isn’t any longer going to be a bedroom it’ll be the wardrobe/dresser but the doors is moving’
Fuck off
Does anyone really care?😂😂😂🤣

I tell you what pics we want, love: Arse and flaps covered up (for a change) and perhaps a hair wash for the first time in years. Yucky old scrote. Seriously, she has NOTHING to offer apart from her absurd house piled with freebies and her fit husband. No intelligence, no humility, humour or self-awareness, just a sea of beige mediocrity. Even having a horse hasn't made her interesting.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Years ago I used to work with ITV, and someone in the know said that Alex and Olivia were in a real relationship but made it seem more serious for the sponsorship money. I thought the source was full of it when the engagement was announced, but they said it was just pushed forward for more deals and I’ve got to say, I can totally see it

Orangepipz

She’s obviously reading this page lol. Back tracking after being a stroppy cow
thing is, people do know her. We saw the real her on LI, a spoilt little brat. She just thinks she’s so knowledgable about everything, drives me mad!

she did an article a while back saying that her LI series was the most ‘real’ as they were all underdogs and didn’t expect fame from it. She thinks she’s so special 🙄 they didn’t have to stay in the spotlight if that isn’t what they wanted...but they clearly did. She thrives on being the centre of attention, you can see that very clearly on LI.

she’s the same age as me and she looks a good 5+ years older than what she is, it’s crazy. She’s just not as attractive and amazing as she thinks she is. She just looks rough.

Sorry, I just really, really, really dislike this girl.

Orangepipz

Can I just say something about her PJ range...

I genuinely don’t think she even considered gay couples for this collection. If she had, the sizes would be unisex sizes and not ‘men’s xs-xxl’ and ‘women’s size 6-24’. I guarantee she saw that girls comment earlier about same sex couples and panicked so she’s trying to redeem herself. Either way, the pjs look utter shit. In one video the trousers Alex is wearing look see-through. Cheap shit. But that’s a reflection of them, they try to look classy but they’re cheapskates.

Threefeathers

Chatty Member
It ended Jan this year,

I think both know their individual popularity isn’t enough to continue apart. I was pretty surprised! Olivia must know as he wasn’t exactly discreet and I saw family pics with him in etc. I’m not sure who the current side chick is
Omg best tea ☕☕☕

Borntorun

VIP Member
It’s the white sheet I can’t cope with. Looks like someone’s dropped kitchen roll down it

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Without revealing identities, what more info do you want? I can confirm Alex did make her sign a NDA and tbh she doesn’t want the drama of it publicly. And like i said, I don’t know who the new side chick is 🤷🏻‍♀️ It ended around Jan last year and she was seeing him about 10 months.
Ahh you never know someone could've just came on here planted the seed and left, but fair enough. Wow its crazy what people dont know lol

She thinks she’s such a country person. She is absolutely not. Country people don’t really care for trips to Dubai. In any case there’s a dark side to these wanna bes promoting Dubai in the way they do. https://tribunemag.co.uk/2020/12/the-dark-truth-about-dubais-influencer-marketing
Any faked consideration of the UK in the pandemic is so nauseating.
Can i please copy the link and post in another thread please?

Also has anyone seen the reviews on exempt society, i nearly bought something so glad I didnt lol

Right this couple is so fake its actually so dangerous what they are doing. They come across couple goals but they arent, they sell fast fashion and act like its there own. Its scary to think that young girls fawn over them two wishing they had a marriage like the pictures...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sloppys

VIP Member
Why does she keep throwing hints about babies if she doesn’t like being questioned on it? It’s like she’s goading to be asked by her followers so she can moan about being asked.

(Just to add - I am very much of the opinion you shouldn’t ask women about babies etc)

Antipout

Imagine being her mate and not being able to have a good debate over a bottle of wine because she only likes to hear when people agree with her. It screams immaturity & spoilt brat. Like a lot of you have already said she is only interested in the compliments to boost her already inflated ego.
Those videos she posted today pouting away, so up her own arse.

Alina20

No romantic gushy posts about each other yesterday and Olivias story below.. something definitely isn’t right between the 2 of them. Keeping up appearances for the gram/ads/business I recon
What really pissed me off she was trying so hard to be relatable to people who are single by saying love yourself first blah blah. Valentine’s Day isn’t about couples etc... and then still flaunt her dinner, the plastic dome igloo and movie outside and flowers...

to me it hurt because beginning of last February I booked an igloo for my hubby and I for Valentine’s Day this year as it was a year away and last vday was a quiet one with a newborn. Nearer to the time I cancelled obviously because of Covid. Then yesterday my hubby went out to shop to buy me flowers or chocolate strawberries also with the rest of a shopping list I gave him as we ran out of milk (the basics) and he couldn’t find roses or strawberries left. But it was definitely the thought that counts. And no love isn’t about flowers and chocolate, but it pisses me off the Olivia is trying to relate to her followers who are really struggling this past year whilst she is cosy up in her big house with a husband and dogs and worth a few million £ 🙄 like yeah... so relatable. Keep rubbing it in our faces

• Heart

Loz123456789

Shes barking on about losing her confidence 🤣🤣🤣 she’ll never be a good rider unless she just shuts up and gets on with it, I’m not here for your sob story
View attachment 447437
At least she has finally admitted that she has over horsed herself! She should have gone and had lessons at a riding school until she was ready to buy a horse but.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. I can see her getting bored very easily and her mate Alice ending up caring for dolly, especially once lockdown is over.
thought exactly the same! She seems to think she would have been an expert cause she’s ridden a whole life time ago and thought she’d be Olympic standard in 3 months 🥴 of course dolly prefers Alice, she’s much more confident, much better rider and much more suited to her! She shouldn’t have bought her, dolly is too advanced for her in my opinion, she should have got a happy hacker and school veteran rather than a flighty mare with a hot head lol 🤦🏼‍♀️