Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
FFS the birthday surprise was a promo for inside lifestyle. Think I may have vomited into my own mouth...
I thought that how cheap and tacky... However they make it look luxury just imagine your husband treating you to a gifted boat ride hahahahahahaha fuck off. Also she does not look happy anymore around him, its like she knows he's a massive cheat lol

Reactions: 10

Matterbaby

VIP Member
That new TikTok she has posted. Their relationship looks so forced even if it is acting. Alex doesn't look at her the same anymore. Tbf thinking about it, they know the fans LOVE a man looking lovingly towards their woman, the 'I wish someone looked at me the way he looks at that cake' shit but it all seems so unnatural now

Justhereforthebants

These photos are horrible it’s embarrassing. If they’re unisex surely the hoodies should fit the same on both models yet Olivia looks like someone’s just thrown a hoody on her and hoped for the best. Un-ironed and not even properly fitted/worn. Can we talk about the price? £40?!! Who do they think they are 😂
Yuck! They look like prisoners in those outfits 🤮 do people actually go out and buy their crap?

• Haha

AshW333

Here she goes again - the best horsey female out there, asking people not to comment on her horse as, don’t you know, she’s the best horsey female out there with all the help she needs, she’s perfect and knows exactly what to do.

liv dont Have a horsey insta page if you don’t want feedback you silly bitch. Your horse doesn’t give a shit about you It’s quite obvious. She’d buck you off without a second glance so let’s stop with the pretence
Urgh she wants the fame (even though she’s a z-lister) and all that comes with it, without having to actually communicate with the people who make her famous. I hope they all unfollow her, rude bitch.
She quite clearly only set up the horse and home accounts to get freebies, and people messaging her is a huge inconvenience.

Also, why does she talk so weird sometimes😂 what does leave it in your classroom even mean

Chattyman321

i felt sorry for sophie, I can see why the Katie thing upset the others because Katie really made quite a vulnerable move. But Sophie had been in a couple with Tom that i think everyone knew she didn’t really want to be in, he did make it difficult for her to get out with the whole dramatic movie type stuff. He was such hard work but i think he deep down knew she wasn’t as in to him. I don’t like how they all left her out, there was one time when she was wondering round on her own and went to see them in the smoking area and they all got up and left, wasn’t nice to watch.

I CANNOT stand her anymore 😂 I’ve unfollowed her and knock off account she’s made that she uses to get free stuff. She hasn’t even moved off the sofa since she’s got back and she’s posting videos and pictures with her and her horse like she’s even caring for her horse. I have a horse and I have to go tend to her twice a day minimum and she does absolutely nothing with hers. And now wanting to do her garden up and remove the pond she was raving about when she moved in?! Her house isn’t even that nice it’s so bland and boring just like her, her looks and her relationship with Alex. Olivia hun you need to get a proper job.
Rant over 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Loz123456789

A cleaner would be the first thing I've get if I could afford to, forget the grey and dull furniture, not having to clean would be money buying me happiness.
Ialways get anxiety thinking about how people with extra large houses keep up to date with the cleaning if they have no cleaner! I struggle with my small end of terrace, but we always prioritise cleaning as I hate mess and anything unhygienic 🤣 BUT it literally takes up all my time when I’m not looking after my baby, like how do they get it looking so amazing all the time? I follow this one lady she has a 6 bed house with millions of rooms and vaulted ceilings and she has 4 kids and is constantly cleaning, she’s even mentioned she doesn’t have a cleaner as she’s a stay at home mum so has the time to do it herself, it’s always immaculate, fair play...

then there’s our Liv. Poor hun, exhausted after trying to take a picture for an ‘ad’ never walks the dogs and never cleans. So what on earth DOES she do exactly with her time? Oh yeah that’s right, slobs about in bed all day 🥴🙃

• Heart

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I’m so fucking confused about that window, it’s just strange, literally would be able to see her shaving her fanny?

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Trying not to body shame but really a terrible advert. She's clearly only just got changed into that as you can see the indentation of her knickers that she's been wearing and you can see every single lump, bump, rash etc. I don't mind those things but the fact that she gets paid to do these things and goes to zero effort to make the ads look good.

mary11

Moans about people going on about having kids yet is in this weeks new magazine saying “kids are definitely on the cards”🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Antipout

I’m so fucking confused about that window, it’s just strange, literally would be able to see her shaving her fanny?
Was just thinking the same. Its literally a display case for the genitals.
They have basically installed a giant glory hole in their bathroom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I've actually been trying with my partner for nearly four years now and nothing. I get upset when my friends announce they are getting pregnant (of course it will) but I am happy for them more than anything. I've had a miscarriage of twins and barely talk about that. But when I do have conversations about having babies, or struggling to conceive, I dont get upset to the point I have to leave the convo...

What my point is, Olivia she says she's trying, asks for advice in someway to seem relatable that her herself would like kids one day but then gets so arsey when people ask her about it or talk about it. If she is that sensitive to the subject, don't let it be a point of discussion at all. She is someone who has millions of followers of course saying you want children is going to excite some people but if you really cant help yourself talk about it then dont take everything to heart. People struggle with pregnancy all the time and yes it is easier if more people talk about it, if you allow them too. Like she's not in the mindset clearly so why not stop even saying anything about babies and focus on something that shes genuinely into...

But then i forget, she's an attention seeker and desperate.. Ahhhh

• Heart

Sarah W

So Alex has tagged a photo of his mum on insta, if you look at her account she has a photo from Christmas day and they are blatantly in the same pub as Alex and Olivia. Not sure what the rules are on them driving down but I'm pretty sure they shouldn't of all been indoors at the pub? Her concerned post about going to Dubai is a total joke, she's not stuck to any of the rules here so what difference does it make.

• Wow

AshW333

not to take this too far but also, what about non-binary couples? She should have included she/him/they in that collection and made it all unisex. She can’t claim that she’s an advocate for LGBTQ etc but not include different pronouns in her clothing range. Anything for the ££££!!!
She has no integrity, I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She claims loads of things, and then her actions don’t back it up. She claims to want to save the planet/turtles and then wears and endorses fast fashion, and her house is just full of free gifted tat that will end up in landfill. Remember a couple of months ago she was on about replacing the carpet in the hallway because she was bored of it, about 2 months after having it fitted for free!