Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fedup2020

It’s attention seeking. Maybe she should use Christmas as time to reflect on what she’s famous for (If anything) and use her social media for positive reasons connected to this and how to stop posting every ten minutes to flog unethical fast fashion, brag about her house or indirectly ask for free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wilkos

Anyone feel like her and alex never spend time together now. I know the house is big but never see them together

Threefeathers

Chatty Member
I think we all know her sole reason for going to Dubai is to watch him like a hawk. I do pity her
I really believe he stays with her for the couple status making money as they're probably still doing fairly well. I just dont believe this fake lifestyle pf being the happiest couple everrrr in their dream forever home...which I know may seem totally off... but I'm just not convinced with him and his feelings at all... & the way she acted when he last went out .. making tiktoks about what to do to annoy him but then he wasnt even there? Why go to that effort?

Lemonsnap

I'd have a read through Malin's thread on here before you feel too sorry for her, it's an eye opener! :oops:
...Um wow. I had no idea about any of that. I was totally bought in by her victim story, I felt so sorry for her! This is why I bloody love Tattle. All these influencers are truly rotten people to the core, pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes and living a gifted lifestyle. #2021 This is the world we live in... someone stop it cus I want to get off. I wish everyone could read Tattle and we could totally blow the lid on this awful influencer epidemic.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I fucking hate LED mirrors, they’re tacky as fuck. She needs to pick a theme and stick with it, it’s absolutely all over the place

Yet another collaboration with ITS, what is with all this fast fashion?! I swiped up on a link she put on and the day it launched it was marked as 50% off???? I really don’t understand where she stands because she bangs on about saving the planet (when it’s for an ad for a company that actually cares - although why would they ask her to advertise it when she’s clearly not arsed) but then is pumping out these collabs that ‘she’s designed’! But makes out she is so genuine and straight talking? No you’re actually rude and a liar to impressionable audiences.
and another thing - why is she talking like this ‘nahhhhhh’ & ‘ima avoid it’ ... IMA? Like, are you okay? All these videos where she’s showing the new collab by the awkward and same old recycled head tilts and open and closing her mouth and swivelling her head like it’s on a flipping loose screw. Well I think that sums that up!!!

• Haha

ipiraka

Probably very late to this party, but did you guys see Alex's leaked dick pic? No wonder Olivia doesn't let him out of her sight and no wonder he's been playing away from homeee. 🙈
Never believed this, but since alot of rumours are coming out about him cheating. My brother's gf friend had been seeing Alex last year, flirty texts/calls, nudes the lot. She obvs knew he wasn't single however it was just fun for her.
:oops:No wonder Zara took a cheeky ride that night

• Haha

Justhereforthebants

Well done to @Ginderella01 on the most liked thread suggestion. Slightly shortened to fit, full version:
Olivia Bowen, goes on TV and says she’s getting broody, but if you ask her about kids she gets real moody.

Sum up of last thread:
She’s bought a horse (Dolly) and has started an equestrian insta page, obvs begging for freebies again.
Continues to beg for freebies on the Bowen Home account.
She states they want a baby and are trying then changes her mind and says now is not the tight
Champion for not using filters whilst continuing to use them herself.
#Gifted Christmas trees and decorations, her Christmas trees are, well, “unique” shall we say. Can’t complain when it’s free though hun!

Hidingbehind69

I know I am late to the party but I saw Cara shared a picture of her for her birthday which I thought was a nice thing to do. I always thought Cara seems genuine and decent, she is not afraid to show her life how it really is flaws and all, she isn't constantly begging and seeking approval or validation from others. I always did wonder what the big bust up was between her and Liv but can imagine princess Liv was a bridezilla and Cara just didn't feel the need to have to cling on to her for this fame hungry insta life, she was more focused on raising her babies.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Her house would cost a fortune to do up. She has saved 1000s getting freebies when 4 years ago she couldnt even afford a 1 bed flat. Its disgusting the begging she does. But half dont blame her as she would have saved loads! And lets be honest its all from having sex on tele!

That’sOk

VIP Member
Imagine being that dull that you have to make ‘being small’ your whole personality 😂 especially when she isn’t even that small!

Rxt156

VIP Member
Surely influencers will be over after all this.

Totally tone deaf to the current situation and breaking the rules whilst she’s at it.

Any company that does a ‘collab’ with her from now should be contacted immediately and informed of her rule breaking. She is a bad bad role model and deserves no fame or money, she should get a proper job like the rest of us.

Pobbles

A cleaner would be the first thing I've get if I could afford to, forget the grey and dull furniture, not having to clean would be money buying me happiness.

Lala1804

I like the way she keeps saying ‘we will do that room once we have the money but it’s a long way off yet’ then next thing you know it’s getting done. Is she getting it for free or trying to relate to us ‘peasants’ by pretending not to have much money 🤣

Loz123456789

Now on the beg for a car.. Swear she has a meltdown if she ever has to get her purse out. Pay for your shit like the rest of us
Moaning about a Porsche, a car that most can’t even afford, in times like this just goes to show how much of an out of touch c**t she is. Bet she’s a really shit driver too just like she is at riding

The bar looks like it’s plonked there as well, it’s not even in a good position, just like her ridiculous sofa in the kitchen and the hideous table she has in front of her stairs, it looks so out of place, they literally have no clue

oh and the ‘super edgy woman’ now has a strip of blonde in the front of her hair cause it’s ‘sUch A CoOl vIBe BaE’ FUCK OFF YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS

Me again...Home bar is a VIBEEEEE...actually it’s not, I can quite as easily go to my fridge and pour myself a G&T. Same effect just less money.
Also their bar is in the way of their French doors it’s really pissing me off it’s that just fucking in the way!!!! 😩

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Rachel92

I have sent an email to daily mail. If everybody else who is as disgusted by her behaviour also sends and email in, then surely they’ll consider it more.
Does anyone have any other examples of them breaking lockdown rules. Minus the selfish act of flying off to Dubai?

Here is what I emailed. If people want to email but cba to think of what to write, u could just copy and paste this and attach the images from above.

‘As many people are already aware, Alex and Olivia travelled all the way to Dubai not long ago for a ‘really important’ ‘work trip’.

Today Olivia has exposed that she has Alex’s family at their house. His family do not even live anywhere near them. Please can you report on this rule breaking. These influencers need to face repercussions for their actions.

When being asked as to why she had family over at her house, she rudely responded saying she doesn’t know what I was on about.

Receipts for all of this are attached’

teddy19

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed how her recent posts hardly get any comments or likes compared to what she used to get? I looked at her last few posts and there are about 20 comments and most seem to be from fake bot accounts, hopefully others are starting to realise what she’s really like! Fingers crossed 2021 is the year she becomes irrelevant 🤞 🤩 I really wonder what they will do with that massive house when their work dries up!
Maybe thats why she is upset/down recently 😍 she said before that she does worry that ‘all this’ (lifestyle, house etc) could be taken away at any minute due to the line of work she is in.
Would be entirely her own fault if she does become less relevant as she is a nasty skank who talks to people like they are minions

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Those pyjamas are actually so shit and tacky, who buys this stuff 😩
And Liv hun couldn’t keep up the nice act for more than a week. View attachment 409927
Fucking hell. That girl even had to apologise because she thought she was in the wrong!!!

Olivis just get out of the public eye if you can't deal with 'peoples stupidity'... Like fuck off