Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on here in a while but I still can’t believe how much she’s copying ‘inside Hamilton house’ like literally identical.. I’d be so p*seed of if someone copied every inch of my house 😂

MatildaC

What do we think about the cheating allegations? I reckon she’d stay unless she knew she could make some coinage without him which is unlikely... he on the other hand could leave her and do a Pete from towie and be on every show going celebs going dating,celeb the circle etc etc
I refuse to believe them i think that aled is pure ever since i set eyes on him in love island i think hes a pure loyal person and even when shes at her worst mentally he still wouldnt because hes a loyal one until he meets me of course

That’s every weekend on the gear, a dictator wife, and the stress of a million pound mortgage he won’t be able to afford in three years
I think hes more handsome 😳

I refuse to believe them i think that aled is pure ever since i set eyes on him in love island i think hes a pure loyal person and even when shes at her worst mentally he still wouldnt because hes a loyal one until he meets me of course

I think hes more handsome 😳 i like them rough 😂
That’s every weekend on the gear, a dictator wife, and the stress of a million pound mortgage he won’t be able to afford in three years
I like him more lately that will tell you my taste in men

Rxt156

VIP Member
Shocking! Nothing wrong with the traditional style. Yet again she thinks she’s being creative and cool but it just looks shit

Justhereforthebants

I think they think he can probably do better , bet his mates tell him she’s a narcissistic prick and controlling him. Like who even jokes about that sort of shit for a hangover she’s so childish and pathetic, really hope he leaves her one day so her perfect life just vanishes. Grot bag

What does she say in the tik tok video? I’ve not got it so can’t see it.

Sarah W

The whole carpet thing is a joke! More shit ending up in landfill because this month Olivia no longer likes grey. I wonder if she's gone off the grey carpet they had in the living room but is now putting up stairs. She's full of shit!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
You can’t ride when you’re pregnant. It can cause a miscarriage with the way you are sat on the horse apparently
Yeah I realise now she’s bought a horse that she definitely isn’t. Was just the horrific hair roots i thought you’d need an excuse to let yourself look that rough 😂😂

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Hmmmm she posts loads on their anniversary and he doesnt! Even the card wasnt heartfelt probably got it last minute, hers looks really thought out lmao

Gobble goose

A meeting for their Christmas decorations? Have they never heard of a shop? Although then they might actually have to pay for it, I reckon it'll all be gifted or an ad because absolutely no way in hell would she willingly spend a lot of money on anything she could possibly get for free
The most infuriating one yet

Mrspowell

VIP Member
There’s a part of me that wonders if she’s already pregnant... those roots... she looks particularly rough at the moment. I know I for one looked like shit warmed up those first 12 weeks!