Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burgh Gal

Also - how does she not know where it's from? Surely she could've #afflinked it? missed opportunity...
She won't know where it's from because it looks like it wasn't gifted, so she probably bought the cheapest one she could find. Heaven forbid she spend more money than needed when she gets the rest for free

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow her on Depop? She’s just uploaded a bunch of items on there today that she’s selling and they’re so crumpled and messy, it looks like she makes no effort at all in the photos. Also her description is just ‘Top, size 10’, with hardly any mentions of brands or how much the item has been worn. Definitely not enticing for anyone apart from fan girls to buy!

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I actually don’t think those photos are edited at all, they’re just professional photos so it’s good lighting and professional make up.
I’ve actually noticed her pictures have imperfections now, like you can tell they haven’t been cleaned up so I do honestly think she’s sticking with the whole unedited thing. When she did that boux Avenue shoot she looked so different so I bet she used to massively edit her pictures before this campaign

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Why would you put hand cream and soap away from the sink?! Well obviously because she thinks it looks better for insta like that but it looks crap, it needs something in there to fill the space up, not tiny bottles...but it’s wound me up now being next to the sink-where they should go 🤯
They do look like a good idea though, but are sold out MB probably gave them all away to influencers!

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Watched her tiktok video about being petty when your boyfriend is hungover - she obviously thinks she’s soo funny and relatable 🙄

Twertle

Her clothing choices are crap. Plus she’ll never wear a single item she’s ‘picked out’ 🙄 if it’s not an #ad why the swipe up?

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
PR press trip? jesus Christ that doesn’t even make sense!
She would be so much better just saying “this company had invited us to stay the night to review it, we get to bring the dogs” she has no idea how she comes across. This isn’t part of the job liv this is having freebies and making it seem like it’s a job!
Her Ad is not clear at all!

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Late to this thread but why has she brought a horse if their planning on starting a family next year AKA 2 months🤣 seems pointless
When did she say this. I’ve seen a few people comment this and the last I read was she didn’t want one as she didn’t want to share Alex. And now she’s apparently all broody 😂

Jorga29

No but it interesting that Alex had spent that weekend away, unless they just follow their instagrams 🤔
Ohhhh I would love to see all the gossip where did you see all this? Tbh I’ve only come on this thread for this info 😂 I use to really like them on love island but don’t follow as much but to me I always thought I wanted a man to love me the way he loves Olivia now I wanna see how dumb I am with men 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I think she is pregnant, her tummy looks little roundish???? And its like he changed the pic so he could have her and bump?