Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Oh look breaking the law by eating out with more than six people, why does she think she's above the law?!?!?!

Reactions: 1

Nasttylady_

She always looks like she hasn’t brushed her teeth and her breath stinks, she has like morning breath lips all the damn time 😩🤢
And what does she look like with that thing on her head. I wore stupid stuff when I was in my early teens but it’s called growing up!

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I also cannot abide this whole getting stylists in to decorate your house, the front, the inside. It’s just so not what Christmas is about at all. If it was absolutely rank but she’d chosen it and done it all herself I’d be like fair enough, my Christmas trees usually look shit but at least I did it myself!
Me either. It really bugs me how much money and effort people are starting to put into massive lavish displays outside their front door. Surely there are better ways to spend money?!

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
That new light does not go with her current decor one bit??? It's industrial style and her house is anything but industrial?!

Anything goes as long as it's free!
Yes totally doesn’t go! Actually like the light iteseld but doesn’t go with what they have done in the slightest

JD-Morgan

she stopped me when i was in the lake district last week and was asking if I was planning on breeding my frenchie 🤣 guess she wants to make some puppy money :( i said no!
Ooh interesting did she expect you to know who she was?

Fedup2020

Oh my goodness that is what you get for rushing into furnishing choices but seriously this is so wasteful. Total spoilt brat and sets such a bad example and still people lap it up - and people who probably work damn hard who would have to save to carpet their homes once let alone twice with a nine month gap. There are so many more talented and interesting people than this overexposed pair.

Lilooooo

I don’t get her, a few months ago she was trying to educate people about underactive thyroid (what it is, treatment, symptoms etc), then today an interview comes out and she says she’s fatigued all the time and doesnt take medication for it...as a grown woman who’s had the condition since she was 10 she knows the implications of her not taking the medication 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
Let’s hope Dolly doesn’t turn into a fresh nut job after that full clip. One way to ruin your confidence with a horse.
She will get her pal to jump on her first no doubt.
I love when my horse is just freshly clipped, he turns into a psycho (from quite a plod) she's going to get a shock if she does 🙈

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I lost this thread from my 'watching' when the old one closed, glad to have found it again!

The titles for this thread are superior to any others on Tattle I swear! Crack me up every time..

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
I’m no horse expert so please someone tell me ... that clip of her riding in the street.. is she meant to be bouncing around like she’s on a trampoline 🤣🤣🤣
She's doing a rising trot which actually compared to some of her other videos I've seen isn't too bad. Needs to lift her hands a bit though

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I’m getting a huge feeling that there’s trouble in paradise with those two!! I mean I think they’ll stay together for the long haul regardless because she will never ever ever ever leave him and he probs won’t leave her because they make more money together than they would apart. But just got a feeling it’s not as happy as they make it out to be
Maybe lockdown has broken them 😂

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
The Superdrug trip will be classed as a work trip. Mumma to triplet girls claimed the same after going to jump street this week with her parents even though we can’t mix inside in Essex at the moment 🤬

brumbrum16

Purple shampoo. I personally section my hair and purely purple shampoo the natural hair to keep it ashy to match my extensions. Extensions will take to purple shampoo in 0.00001 seconds and end up how hers have! Not a good look
They look synthetic 🤣