Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
That haul she did yesterday was terrrrrible

“this is really nice, this is my favourite, I’ve had this before it’s really nice, this is nice, my favourite”
Hahahah I always have the stories on mute because her new voice annoys the fuck out of me.

Also, uneducated people use the same words over and over as they haven’t got the brain power to think of new and exciting words 🤣🤣🤣 nice nice nice

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
What is it that people used to like about her that they don't now? I'm intrigued because I think she's always had the same bad traits, its just more noticeable now since she's become more well known.
Probably yeah! I used to think she didn’t take herself too seriously and I actually liked how she handled the Zara situation when she liked Alex. She didn’t make her feel bad. But you’re right she’s probably always been like this but it’s a lot more obvious now.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
WHYYYYYYY

IS THE TOWEL RAIL SILVERRRRRR
Everything else is gold. Pissed me off so bad that has.
View attachment 250949
😂 I think it’s actually gold. But the hand soap so far from the sink when there’s a cabinet she could place it next to the sink enrages me 😂

I hace deleted instagram for a bit, to try and stop using it as much... but intrigued - there were tiles when i last looked, has the floor been changed?
Latex for the new gifted karndean to follow

That light is hideous

Last edited:

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Fuck off with your horse im not watching her.my families had be put down this week 17 years and she goes and gets one willy nilly and gifted shit ton stuff we worked for and gas it in full livery so basically a prop for free things and pictures not real love I get
My horse is on full livery, does this mean I don’t love him?

Antipout

Has she purposely tried to make the Vicky Pattison outfit in her latest post look as shit as poss. Looks like a bag of rags & could've tidied up the table behind. Wondering if this was purposely not the perfect shot she would have created to flog her own stuff...

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Why waste all that paint just to get the door taken off? Also can’t wait to see how tacky her Christmas decs are gonna look 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bostonxx

VIP Member
He might be packing a huge piece but remember they went on a tv show about sex because it's too big 😂😂😂

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't either 🙈 if she does I bet it will be chucked onto full livery and only pulled out to ride for the gram 🤷🤷

My horse is unrideable at the minute and I've spent thousands on vet bills and it fucking riles me when these people just buy one off the cuff. Said it before and I'll say it again....all the gear, no idea 🖕
Me too!! You can just tell by what she is wearing she thinks she’s something. And she can’t even ride that well 🤔🤔 I feel you!! I had to have mine PTS 💔💔 in August after £1000s on vet bill this year .. she just angers me! It’s all for show

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it’s sketchy she never showed herself trying their boots on after she did like 4 story posts on them. Now they conveniently don’t fit. They were £300 or something so she’s returning them. I feel like this whole thing was to get a company to give her boots.
She did try them on ? She did a story with them on to show how high they went?

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Ohhhh I would love to see all the gossip where did you see all this? Tbh I’ve only come on this thread for this info 😂 I use to really like them on love island but don’t follow as much but to me I always thought I wanted a man to love me the way he loves Olivia now I wanna see how dumb I am with men 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Just on the daily mail article about their anniversary 😂