Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Thats not true. Riding is fine from that point of view, its just more that falling off risk on the early stages and then in later stages most people are too big to ride as its not comfortable or you are too heavy for the horse. I know loads of people who rode right up until the baby was born with no issues. I wouldn't personally as I would be worried about falling off but each to their own.
Ahh I stand corrected! Couldn’t remember where I was told it but I’ve always thought it was true!

Actually I’ve just checked and it says it can cause placenta abruption but it’s at the riders risk. Knew I’d seen it someone

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
omg what on earth! Just looked and she’s copied so much
Yep! I posted it last year too but no one seemed to see it until recently, I thought I was watching Olivia’s Christmas stories until I realised it was inside Hamilton house funny thing is the Berkshire build is very good friends with Hamilton house and Olivia 😂

Flossy2019

VIP Member
No idea what the fudge you are all on about “livery” this must be what it’s like when I talk about having kids to people who don’t have kids lol
Basically the yard will do all the jobs and she can just ride and take pics 😂😂 I personally didn’t used to mind mucking out filling nets etc. She hasn’t actually mentioned any of this so we can guarantee it’s on full livery 😂😂

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Oh no its because they have too many beds to choose from, no need for sheets! Get a free gifted replacement in 24 hours!!! 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂

Orangepipz

Got new hair but here’s my rectum. Side note, as someone with extensions you have to be able to maintain them. Let’s just say I have little faith in her and in the words of GC the hair will be fuckin frazzled in a few weeks
She looks like a drag queen....no, wait, that’s insulting to the drag community!!

Brie97

Ooh wedding photos are back - another reminder that Alex chose her. We get it Liv, your anniversary isn't until two weeks, if you have to share, share then! 🙄👊🏼 Didn't she share the same pics earlier this year too?
She posts these photos every few months, always the same ones

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
There’s a part of me that wonders if she’s already pregnant... those roots... she looks particularly rough at the moment. I know I for one looked like shit warmed up those first 12 weeks!
You can’t ride when you’re pregnant. It can cause a miscarriage with the way you are sat on the horse apparently