Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow-unicorn

They do look like a good idea though, but are sold out MB probably gave them all away to influencers!
I do like the idea of glass bottles, I’m currently refilling plastic ones from plastic bought ones that don’t have the pump on the top. It’s definitely wasteful but very limited in my town when I’m out shopping and thinking about what I need to grab!
Theyre probably freebies or she’s trying to get a deal with them so she’s pre-advertisingfor them to get their attention 😂 but come on, product placement is key and soap placed away from a sink to make it stand out is just bloody ridiculous 😂😂😂 and soooo annoying for us ocd. Things are supposed to have a place and that is the wrong place!

Reactions: 1

Emzical

The hand wash above the loo 🤔so you have to reach across every time you use it? I fully expect that glass bottle to be knocked off the shelf and smashed all over the gifted floor in no time!

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Just had the misfortune of seeing the walkers ad as it popped on my discover.... Just wanna say liv hun, how embarrassing. Gotta pay for that mortgage somehow tho I suppose 😬 needs must and all that.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I honestly think their fame is fading out, hense the quick trip to Glasgow, free shit for their house and horse etc.

She needs to start being more grateful for what she has before she loses it all.

And the carpet, wtaf??? How greedy, how irresponsible. But yeah you keep spending money on carpet and shit you wont like after a couple months and one day you will be wishing you werent such a greedy, spoilt brat!

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She’s moved the soap out of the ‘niche’. Think it’s on the windowsill now 🙄 or decided doesn’t use it so no need.

Allaboutme

She was leaving the house cause they are in and now she’s realised they are ‘allowed in’ she’s not left 😂

• Haha