Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allypally

I’m confused, have they actually paid for that garage gym conversion? 🤯🤯🤯 Not an AD in sight from either of them

Reactions: 1

keytotruth

VIP Member
Lovely eau de dog smelling shirts that are above the shower.theres a heated towel rails
other end the utility why not put it up there.plus getting prints and towels and boxes or whatever for on shelf has she never heard less is more no?

• Haha

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
If I had her money and was in her position I would get one. Lucky her for being able to afford it easily.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I watched the Love Island where are they now episode with her and Alex in recently, at the end of that she said they’re thinking about babies and that she’s come off the pill.

Has to do something to keep herself relevant doesn’t she!
Omg😲😲 I always got the impression she wasn’t ready. But yes exactly that. Maybe she’s seen cara getting all the ads now she has two she wants some of that

Rxt156

VIP Member
Her skin in those IG stories is awful! So cakey and bumpy! I also hate her narrative of “oh I’m so different and quirky”. It’s getting really old and boring now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Especially when everyone does it so they’re essentially all the same 🙄

Fedup2020

Not so much of an interior designer is she?! Honestly house decoration like that is so unimaginative. She’s copied as much as she can with limits of stuff that she’s scrounged and is passing it off as her great own work.

Rxt156

VIP Member
The grey looks dreadful and doesn’t match sooooo yes it’s wasteful but it’s the right choice

Becca.m97

I've noticed she doesn't actually get that many likes on her instagram pictures compared to the number of followers she has?🤔