Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Lol yes it my opinion. We all have them but I don't force mine on anyone or dictate how and how not to look after a horse. It comes across a bit 'karen'.

I was defending pet care. You were dictating🙄 bored now anway. Have a good evening 🖐🙂
How is she dictating or forcing her opinion on you on how to look after your horse?! Like she said everyone is different and she was explaining the reason behind it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
She’s wearing a lot of oversized things recently and not getting her vag out at much, I’m not sure if I’m getting pregnancy vibes?

Lioness1

Chatty Member
I caught a video of her tree the other day when it was just lights and the big leafy decorations that were on it. It looked nice and simple, then she said she still had baubles and ribbon to go on. Now seen the one that looks like toilet roll! Wtf! How can she think that looks good!!

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
Maybe (probably!) I'm just jealous but I hate this. She's been back to riding hardly any time at all really, and now she's getting her own horse? It screams of impulse decision and they are such a huge commitment. I guess she does have the time/money, but it just feels a bit like when a kid begs for a rabbit then loses interest after 3 weeks in. I am also recently back to horse riding as an adult, and am not even close to considering getting my own. Mind you, I don't have the money to keep one on full stabled livery, which I imagine is what Olivia is doing...
Oh definitely. No harsh winters and Christmas spent up there mucking out for her 🙃 to be fair I'm also on full livery but I did DIY for 8 years before that and it was hard work but would always do it cos I wanted to see my boy daily (I work shifts now so still see him but just means I don't need to do any chores and can spend time with him). Hope something doesn't happen to make her lose her confidence (as does happen sometimes!) And she just gives up cos you're right it does scream impulse 🙄

GooseyG

Pretty sure she’s not got the hello fresh meal infront of her when she’s by the fire pit, defo got all ingredients out and then pretended to make it 🤣

Pretty sure she’s not got the hello fresh meal infront of her when she’s by the fire pit, defo got all ingredients out and then pretended to make it 🤣
In fact ... on the home account she said ‘waiting on the roast dinner from the pub’

• Haha

Threefeathers

Chatty Member
I just looked at her Mums home page and I think she has a funky and unique type vibe with her home whereas Olivia... shes like a poundland version of the insta famous homes... it just isnt working

Scragbags

VIP Member
Her recent stories has to be gifted surely (as when do they ever spend money on anything) yet no declaration to be seen 😒

• Angry

ELLYGEE

oh i doubt she’ll be there at 7am to turn out and muck out in mid December January when it’s snowing and raining and hailing. all for show

Truthtales

Why does she say "we went for" like she chose them herself.. and like her followers will believe that.. errrr 'you went for' whatever company gave you the biggest discount, like you always do! 🙄 F#ck sake!
"The daddy of electric curtains" looooooooool she's such a prick.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Fuck off with your horse im not watching her.my families had be put down this week 17 years and she goes and gets one willy nilly and gifted shit ton stuff we worked for and gas it in full livery so basically a prop for free things and pictures not real love I get

• Sad