Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I’m sure she said on love island she’d had her boobs done?!!
She hasn’t, she’s always said they’re natural. She’s got amazing boobs to be fair but she’s always said they’re real. My sister in law is a size 8 with G cup natural boobs so it does happen

Reactions: 1

Alix1985

Today I saw him standing with his camera on front of the triplets: all 3 were concentrating on a video. He said: I’ll only leave when you answer me.. it wad obvious he’s bothering the girls. It was embarrassing to watch his instastory.
—!I’m from The Netherlands so excuses for my bad English

Rxt156

VIP Member
Dancing lounging about on the sofa and bragging about it on a Monday afternoon. Urghhhhhh. So out of touch

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
And no surprise there, she went away with her mum, surely you’d prefer to go away with just your husband. Also wonder if she even bothered to ask Alex’s mum if she wanted to come 🙄
I'm pretty sure they went because it was her mum's birthday?

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
She deffo still tweaks her insta photos! Left photo was Oct 1st on insta, and right is from her latest Boux Ave campaign. Her latest ‘inthestyle’ collab was all about self love, but you can see she still edits her photos slightly. She has an amazing figure on the right photo!
I actually don’t think she does at all. I really can’t see any difference apart from clever angling on the first picture. Her boobs look more pushed up on the first but that’s just the underwear

Antipout

A 'Happy one month to us' post with Dolly, yet centre piece of the pic is her showing her batty crack. Is there really need for the 'sex sells' approach on her 'I love my status symbol pet' account' 🙄

Threefeathers

Chatty Member
Shes made her hair extensions look so cheap and tacky in a matter of days. Imagine how naggy the people giving them to her will be... avoid avoid avoid

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Came here for the hoover. Wasn't she asking people for recommendations on what hoover and now she has one gifted!

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Basically her friend is doing it all. Are we surprised. Not at all. I used to get him in from the field at 6am before work and then sometimes be down there until 10pm. But I didn’t complain once as he was my best bud. She is so annoying

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Did she? I missed it. I checked and there was only her posts talking about how amazing they were and then posts after saying they didn’t fit.
Either way she’s definitely on the beg again. And it’s pretty sad that that’s how she’s viewed by people. She’s made it her brand almost to just beg for free things. Very trashy.
I agree with most of this but to be fair she did try them on and they came up too high on the video so she sent them back. Now whether that just conveniently happened and she’ll be gifted some, I guess we’ll find out!

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Omg😲😲 I always got the impression she wasn’t ready. But yes exactly that. Maybe she’s seen cara getting all the ads now she has two she wants some of that
Definitely! I remember her saying about not wanting to share Alex too, as you said. Always struck me as a really weird thing to say