Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
I really feel like her house is just a total mis-match of random 'trends' and free, gifted stuff. No personality in any of it at all its so drab and samey !!!

Reactions: 15

Gobble goose

If I had her money and was in her position I would get one. Lucky her for being able to afford it easily.
The position she is in now is not the one she’ll be in forever though. We’ve all been stuck at home for months so she probably thought this was a good idea as she’s suddenly a ‘country girl’. What happens when she’s allowed to go back on her 8 holidays a year? She will get bored, I think it’s a selfish move

Lipgoss

C1B72D0A-196C-4738-8777-90600ECDE3D7.jpeg

Still nervous and lacking confidence doesn’t seem like the best grounding for buying a horse of your own.....

Rxt156

VIP Member
“We banned phones at the wedding and just had old school cameras instead”
Yeah liv you div that’s because you sold your soul to OK mag and you couldn’t have any photos leaked 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
They didn’t want pals taking photos but were happy for the pics to be all over magazines 😂😂😂😂😂😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Anything for the ££££££

Reactions: 14

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I love how her friend says it’s not rude because she wears boots all the time 🧐😂 that’s like me going to the supermarket and saying ‘get me this’ but it’s okay because I go there all the time? 😂 I don’t like Olivia but I do think when people put stuff like that it is rude, regardless of who it’s to
It'll be okay if she wasn't rude back or the same. Like she has no leg to stand on to tell people to not be rude when she is Queen of Rude

Burgh Gal

Her q&a on insta last night, all i could think was that the 2 of them should've been wearing masks the whole time they were on the train, hers came on and off the whole time and Alex never seemed to have one on.

Also this made me laugh, firstly because imagine calling Olivia down to earth and secondly Olivia hun I think you mean 'aura', unless you're secretly Rita Ora in disguise...
Screenshot_20201030-093008_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Aspiringta

24C5802A-FF9E-4C9D-8BCF-0D814FB6D875.jpeg

she’s so rude, the girl paid her a compliment and she obviously knows what paint she’s asking about. It looks a very deep grey/navy

• Wow
  • Haha

Fedup2020

FFS she posts pictures of herself and what she’s wearing for a living and then expects people to follow a style guide for asking questions. Who does she think she is?! She is utterly atrocious . When people stop following her and asking questions her earnings will dry up . Ungrateful .

• Heart

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on here in a while but I still can’t believe how much she’s copying ‘inside Hamilton house’ like literally identical.. I’d be so p*seed of if someone copied every inch of my house 😂
omg what on earth! Just looked and she’s copied so much

Attachments

• Wow

Gobble goose

She’s actually saying she ‘got sick’ of her carpet on the stairs that was gifted to her and now another company is stupid enough to gift her some more to replace it with. Literally cannot believe her. These influencers are like spoilt little brats, when is this culture going to end

• Angry

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Can you imagine the time it takes to keep 3 instagrams going and make sure there’s nothing negative on any of them to keep up the perfect Instagram life? She must spend all day on social media

MrsRS

Chatty Member
I don't find him the slightest bit attractive, I think he looks really chavvy. This was confirmed by their chavvy wedding, and the way his tie and collar was all day.. did anyone eles notice!? Was less like a groom and more like a naughty year 9 boy who was in detention. the rest of the groomsmen were fine from what I remember, just him. They are so our of their league trying to live the high life.

I hated the way he had his tie! Just looked like the knot was way too big and loose and just looked a bit scruffy!
Oh I've just seen this!! I have just posted a very similar thing! Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed!

Attachments

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I’m actually disgusted. And I bet she didn’t even pay. I spent £12 on lights in b&m today after spending all day untangling last years to find they didn’t work 😂😂😂😂 I tried them beforehand but all the pulling and untangling must have done something. Anyway long story short my house feels cosy with my £12 lights .. this looks like a garden centre. But like someone else said why cant this company go to a care home. Realistically how often is she gonna look at these lights. Is she gonna sit outside in the cold and look at her four Christmas trees on the porch? Don’t think so. Whereas there are lonely people in care homes deteriorating because of lockdown. Not that decs would make them better but it is making an effort for people in need. Not greedy “influencers”😤😤😤& breathe

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13