Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying to comment and ask if the shoes are from Clarosa 😂🙊 everyone’s asking her where they from

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you not just check the label you Child? Christ it really isn’t hard to share that information and I just don’t get why some girls are like this 🤷🏼‍♀️ Drives me mad especially when she’s an ‘influencer’
She bloody did it with that nightlight last night. ”no idea where he’s got it from” just frigging ask him you moron nobody wants to copy you

Hahahahah if she walked into a restaurant like that I would piss 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Those shoes are bleeping horrible. Who could actually enjoy themselves in those and not worry about breaking an ankle. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
I could have all the money in the world and I still wouldn’t wear those shoes 🤢
The thing is tho, is she thinks she looks unreal & everyone is trying to copy her 😂😂😂😂 a leopard print dress, red bag and pink shoes 🤢 wouldn’t be seen dead in that outfit combo

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I could have all the money in the world and I still wouldn’t wear those shoes 🤢
She really doesn’t have any style does she...

Love how she always claims her style is ‘unique’ and ‘quirky’ when in reality it just looks cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 18
Her finger toes are literally crawling out of those shoes, gripping onto the soles to reach to floor for dear life. Don’t blame you toes, I wouldn’t want to be in those shoes either 🤢

• Haha
Can you not just check the label you Child? Christ it really isn’t hard to share that information and I just don’t get why some girls are like this 🤷🏼‍♀️ Drives me mad especially when she’s an ‘influencer’
I HATE people like this, she has the kinda face that just boils your piss because she acts like a teenager who’s a spoilt little brat.. how childish

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that table doesn’t belong in the window or is that just me

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think that table doesn’t belong in the window or is that just me
It’s totally wrong.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a million times over but she honestly doesn’t have an original thought in her brain. She posted an Instagram page today onto her stories of another house build project (totally not my style of house they’re building at all! But had a nose to see why she posted it)

And they’ve had doors fitted that are (if I remember correctly!) very similar to the doors she chosen! But obviously when she did her story about them I’m sure she made out like they were bespoke and unique and amazing! She’s just copying other accounts! It’s so tacky!

That £29 design course hasn’t helped her at all!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those chairs are absolute wank! 🤢😫 are they named after them? They’re called the ‘bowen’ chair 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.