Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever wear those shoes shes always advertising?
She doesn’t use most of what she advertises even though she claims she only teams up with brands when she loves the stuff. I guess if the price of right she will force herself to love it

Reactions: 8
Oh god I just dislike her. I don’t think I’ve ever hated a shity celeb as much as her. The rudeness and begging makes me want to scream. Proper hinting for free stuff for the future. Honestly I’m going steal poor Alex away from her and look after him 🤣 (I wish) I’m taking the dogs too. She can wallow in her free kitchen. Christ what is she doing with that house though?!?! I was on tiktok the other day and there was this massive house and so many people commented underneath saying how much Olivia’s copied from them. When I see other celebs getting freebies tbh I’m not arsed. What ever isn’t it. But with her it infuriates me. I’m never buying anything from any company associated with her. She’s blocked me so luckily I don’t see anything now. The daft witch needs coming down a peg or two!! And fast!

Reactions: 19
They’ve got a £1million house and IKEA furnishings to go in it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’d give it a couple more years until their relationship is on the rocks. But like somebody said in a previous thread, their relationship is what keeps Alex popular. Without them together he’s kind of a nobody no matter how attractive he is unfortunately 😓
He did a lot of stuff before Love Island. He was moving in the right circles. Also, has businesses to back him.

I’d love to know Alex’s friends and family’s true opinion of her. She seems like such a handful, like Alex will spend the rest of his life trying to please her. Personally I don’t think their marriage will last, right now yes while it keeps them famous but when the fame dies down, no.
I heard someone attended a wedding with them. Abroad. They had a massive argument because he was spending time with the lads & she actually called one of the guys out for not liking her and they said it was because she's a spoilt brat and doesn't let Alex do anything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she bought those jars with the pattern on it she hates them so much 🙈 she literally bought them today and is already moaning about giving them away 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why has she bought those jars with the pattern on it she hates them so much 🙈 she literally bought them today and is already moaning about giving them away 🤦🏻‍♀️
If she hates them*

Reactions: 6
She’s in a pair of joggers and still finds a way to have her underwear out. At least she’s wearing some I suppose
What is the actual need? What does having your knickers out actually do for this picture? Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t understand why the knickers need to be out!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200716-000830_Instagram.jpg

Is this meant to make people want to buy? I can see her nipples right through it, there's terrible vpl and it's so TIGHT but yet the material at her hip is all bunched up which surely shows the low quality. Think I'll pass on this thanks Olivia

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 183121
Is this meant to make people want to buy? I can see her nipples right through it, there's terrible vpl and it's so TIGHT but yet the material at her hip is all bunched up which surely shows the low quality. Think I'll pass on this thanks Olivia
Super unflattering she looks ridiculous!

Another one that cheapens anything she wears!

Reactions: 7
L

This is exactly the thing that really boils my blood with her (on top over everything else) she is so selfish they hardly see his mum, she spends every last min with her mum and family and never his, they moved in together in Essex as she most likely had a bleeping hissy fit that she would never leave her mum and demanded he leave his, Xmas they are always with her family - normally go to see his mum for a night and only go to a pub then they most likely leave asap as she cant bear to be with them for a second longer. Literally such a vile human being. She never lets him do anything with his family, she is a controlling spoilt little brat and (if) they have a child she will never let his family see it, it will always be with her family. But let's be honest she doesnt want to share Alex with a mere child as she wont be centre of attention ever again so that will be a long way off yet
Do you know her or Alex ? Got any more ☕ 🙊🙊🙊?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 183121
Where would anyone even wear this??!! Lmaaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly could she love herself any more..? The poses, the pouting, the outfits, the stupid boomerangs, the makeup, the 'woe is me' when someone calls her out, the holier than thou attitude when it comes to dogs and mental health and 'girl power', the shameless bitchy comments in a plug to get likes from her loser fans, the fake businesswoman persona, the crocodile tears over baby turtles... I'm surprised she can move under the weight of that enormous ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was my thought too - if I saw someone in the supermarket like this I’d think what an absolute 🍆
It’s not cute or sexy or fashionable, it’s cheap rubbish she’s trying to flog to impressionable young girls. Imagine a 14yr old child wearing this see through number walking down the street, how stupid Olivia is!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.