Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if you’re aware but any form of rules do not apply to Queen Olivia 😂😂. Now that you mention it, I’ve never known anyone to have outside doors that open out 🤔.
🤣 I couldnt imagine knocking on someone's door and moving out the way while they open it. Although it is a back door so might not matter. Got me thinking now about my family and friends houses and how there doors are , such a wild Friday night for me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All doors in a school open out. I googled why on my first day because it blew my mind a bit 🤣

Reactions: 3
All doors in a school open out. I googled why on my first day because it blew my mind a bit 🤣
🤣 oh yeah they you're right if I pick my kids up have to remember not to stand too close to the door if I'm under the shelter when it's raining 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not that we needed any proof that she barely cleans and washes. Can just imagine mountains of dirty clothes everywhere
You can tell that she is dirty. Makes such a fuss when she’s cleaning and puts it on her stories and it doesn’t happen often. Also bits of dirt all over the floor quite often as well 🙄.

All of this house renovation stuff has made me dislike her a lot. I get major superiority vibes from her. She thinks she’s better then everyone and it becomes more obvious each day how much she loves herself and their perfect little life 🤬. Someone needs a reality check.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't say she's ugly, just average looking with a nice body. However her attitude lets her down massively

Another thread with 3 pages ... you guys keep me going. Just catching up so;

1. What the hell is that throw on that sofa. It looks tit.
2. The sofa is so well made, yeah is that because it's free hun?
3. Them extensions .. just no take them out.
4. The red lipstick .. again just no. It's not even on her lips it's on her skin round her lips too.

She is actual unbearable

Reactions: 6
She said she’s having more sliding doors put it in the future... where and WHY. I think sliding doors look lovely in modern houses but surely their whole ground floor is going to end up glazed? I just can’t imagine it??
This! i don’t get why you buy a brick House with masonry lintels etc as an architectural feature I,e. quite a traditional style brick mansion, only to tear it to bits and put in glazing everywhere like it’s a London office block.

Our back door(s) open out in to the garden, but the house is 1950’s ish. Wouldn’t necessarily fly with current building regs, but I have no idea about those things tbh. On a square building I feel like the wind could rip the door off on a blustery day with the wind in the wrong direction.

With the school or an office building following on from the example someone else gave it does make sense for the door to open outwards as if crowds were trying to escape in an emergency if enough people reached the door at the same time there wouldn’t be the internal space to open it inwards with people building up behind it, and the crowd building up behind it could cause a crush/loss of life where the doors couldn’t open. It happened in a cinema in the uk once, lots of children lost their life (don’t know why I know this?) but I think those escape doors had also been blocked to prevent people sneaking via the doors in pre-centralised-alarm systems. Most fire exits on buildings like that open out I think?

Just editing to say chatting about this with the other half, hes also made the point its easier to break in to a house where the door opens outwards, you can get something between the frame and door for leverage, or if the hingers are on the outside just saw those off to gain access which makes sense and explains why it’s not common... but I am suddenly scared of him ;)😂

Last edited:
Our front door opens in, back door opens out.
The fact shes explained about the door makes out shes come up with some genius idea 😆😆 who gives a tit about details like that. Sorry if offend anyone that has a home account but I've never followed one where they have done a renovation before so it might be the norm but I'm getting bored of it 😆😆 wont stop me looking though to keep up to date on here

Reactions: 2
I love a good house Reno account and for me the more detail the better as I’m a nosey Parker. However her home account is just chaotic. There’s no order, it just seems like they don’t know what they hell theyre doing and it is just a platform for her to show everything she hasn’t bought with her own money. Also I get some people aren’t clean freaks like Hinchy (who I actually love. I think she’s a genuinely nice person although SO organised she makes my head hurt sometimes😂). But take some pride in your ‘forever home’ that companies are paying thousands to help you kit out. Don’t blame the previous owners ‘that you keep in contact with’ for the state of the ‘disgusting toilets’ to your millions of followers! Olivia if you don’t clean a toilet for months it will get disgusting. As a home owner some things you just have to clean!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
First time iv commented on this thread. I follow a different one. But when I started following the home account (i follow loads) i was looking forward to seeing it all but iv slowly lost interest in Olivia's, it just comes across as beggy and braggy. And the style is very random

My front door opens in.
my wooden back door opens in, but the glazed French doors open out.

they must be covering the concrete lintels with something aren’t they?

I love a good house Reno account and for me the more detail the better as I’m a nosey Parker. However her home account is just chaotic. There’s no order, it just seems like they don’t know what they hell theyre doing and it is just a platform for her to show everything she hasn’t bought with her own money. Also I get some people aren’t clean freaks like Hinchy (who I actually love. I think she’s a genuinely nice person although SO organised she makes my head hurt sometimes😂). But take some pride in your ‘forever home’ that companies are paying thousands to help you kit out. Don’t blame the previous owners ‘that you keep in contact with’ for the state of the ‘disgusting toilets’ to your millions of followers! Olivia if you don’t clean a toilet for months it will get disgusting. As a home owner some things you just have to clean!!!
Hinch does all you’ve described about Olivia and then some!! You should hop on her thread, your eyes will be opened 😂

Reactions: 4
Hinch does all you’ve described about Olivia and then some!! You should hop on her thread, your eyes will be opened 😂
I wouldn’t say she’s outright rude to people though? Which is the main reason I don’t like Olivia. And hinch does clean, it’s her thing? She doesn’t let the toilet get grotty then blame the previous owners? Not being crappy just don’t understand unless I’ve read it wrong? 😂

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t say she’s outright rude to people though? Which is the main reason I don’t like Olivia. And hinch does clean, it’s her thing? She doesn’t let the toilet get grotty then blame the previous owners? Not being crappy just don’t understand unless I’ve read it wrong? 😂
To be fair, she barely even cleans anymore. And she’s is rude to people - you’re swiftly blocked if you question anything.

Reactions: 3
This! i don’t get why you buy a brick House with masonry lintels etc as an architectural feature I,e. quite a traditional style brick mansion, only to tear it to bits and put in glazing everywhere like it’s a London office block.

Our back door(s) open out in to the garden, but the house is 1950’s ish. Wouldn’t necessarily fly with current building regs, but I have no idea about those things tbh. On a square building I feel like the wind could rip the door off on a blustery day with the wind in the wrong direction.

With the school or an office building following on from the example someone else gave it does make sense for the door to open outwards as if crowds were trying to escape in an emergency if enough people reached the door at the same time there wouldn’t be the internal space to open it inwards with people building up behind it, and the crowd building up behind it could cause a crush/loss of life where the doors couldn’t open. It happened in a cinema in the uk once, lots of children lost their life (don’t know why I know this?) but I think those escape doors had also been blocked to prevent people sneaking via the doors in pre-centralised-alarm systems. Most fire exits on buildings like that open out I think?

Just editing to say chatting about this with the other half, hes also made the point its easier to break in to a house where the door opens outwards, you can get something between the frame and door for leverage, or if the hingers are on the outside just saw those off to gain access which makes sense and explains why it’s not common... but I am suddenly scared of him ;)😂
She will be regretting all that glass when it needs cleaning/dog face and paw prints all over them, birds flying into them, people walking into them. They look great but practically they will be a pain in the arse

To be fair, she barely even cleans anymore. And she’s is rude to people - you’re swiftly blocked if you question anything.
Do you think? I still think she shows a lot of cleaning but that’s just my personal opinion. Oh really? I said the other day that she shouldn’t be so anxious about every single thing because it’ll make Ronnie anxious and I wasn’t blocked! I just personally find her much more palatable than Olivia but everyone has their own opinions🙂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.