Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been reading through some of the comments from her ‘fans’ on her latest photos and god it’s embarrassing to read some of them! Calling her an inspiration and saying she is body goals and other worshippy stuff. Cringe!
I know and how they are excited about the the house renovation 🙄🙄.The other day when she put on about paint samples I felt like I needed to get a life after watching it.Dont get me wrong I do find renovations interesting but wouldnt get excited over someone I dont know. A couple of my friends are doing renos ( dont have a page for it though) and I get updates now and then but nowhere near as much detail as this goes into. Its totally different aswell as I know I will actually be visiting and spending time there.

Reactions: 3
PR discount makes me want to die. 5 finger discount you mean #free
Wonder what the house would actually look like if they had to pay for all the stuff themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of freebies they're getting is becoming a joke! Another free sofa! Imagine all the cringe emails she must sending begging companies to give her discounts or 'gift' her things. When she speaks about them she doesn't even sound greatful.You may live in a million pound house Liv but it's blatantly obvious that you've been dragged up with absolutely no manners.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Noticed she said “not sure what chairs to get” on the beg again. Honest I absolutely hate that girl. Meant to be a millionaire but has everything for bleeping free. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 23
I wouldn't call that lantern different , its lovely but definitely not unique. You can get cheap versions in the range, b&m etc I would imagine

Reactions: 7
Yes and no, it's a 'boot room', they're creating a new entrance for the dogs shower / beds ect that the can enter through when they're mucky. It's also accessible through the house but i don't know if it's accessible directly off the kitchen, i think you have to go through the hallway as there will be units (#gifted) all along the both sides. She kept showing/amending the room layout previously. Shes's never shown a house layout.

I was wondering about the pool too.
The utility room was an office/study so separate room in the hall

The amount of freebies they're getting is becoming a joke! Another free sofa! Imagine all the cringe emails she must sending begging companies to give her discounts or 'gift' her things. When she speaks about them she doesn't even sound greatful.You may live in a million pound house Liv but it's blatantly obvious that you've been dragged up with absolutely no manners.
The sofa that's so well made and designed 🙄

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't call that lantern different , its lovely but definitely not unique. You can get cheap versions in the range, b&m etc I would imagine
I think the whole set up looks mismatched and a mess, she’s just combined the different items she’s begged companies to donate to her. Maybe it doesn’t help that the rooms not complete but she deffo hasn’t got the eye for interiors that she likes to think she has - dying at her fawning over the ‘little decorative tray’ that she’s dumped on the sofa for no apparent reason 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think the whole set up looks mismatched and a mess, she’s just combined the different items she’s begged companies to donate to her. Maybe it doesn’t help that the rooms not complete but she deffo hasn’t got the eye for interiors that she likes to think she has - dying at her fawning over the ‘little decorative tray’ that she’s dumped on the sofa for no apparent reason 😂
🤣 I know how funny. I have never really took a lot of notice until today but before I even saw your comment I was thinking I wonder what this all going to look like finished everything seems so random, like why has she got nautical style throw and cushion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen such a beggier account! Everything is bloody gifted to them. Those sliding doors would cost a fortune... I know this as I’ll be building my own house soon, out of my own money and I know the pricing of things. Crazy and must be really infuriating to people currently out of work due to COVID. Claiming being an influencer is “hard work” no love, working the frontline for the NHS, Military, etc is hard work.

Reactions: 19
How the hell is Alex with her? I mean he's not the brightest crayon in the box but he's beautiful. He could do so much better than her. Like soooooo much better!!

Reactions: 10
How the hell is Alex with her? I mean he's not the brightest crayon in the box but he's beautiful. He could do so much better than her. Like soooooo much better!!
I remember on the old thread someone was saying that they’ve built a brand together and if they weren’t a couple neither would have had the post Love Island success and money they’ve both have, so I guess it suits him to stay with her at present.

Reactions: 12
These loads of rumours he cheats on her apparently out there. I bet he gets woman literally throwing themselves at him. He’s not my taste but I sure as hell wouldn’t kick him outta bed either! 😂

Not condoning cheating at all but as Olivia isn’t the nicest of people I’d have very little sympathy for her

Reactions: 12
I feel like she’s become unbearable and so unlikable recently but I didn’t mind her previously - I watched one of the Alex & Olivia shows a while back and I was surprised by their relationship dynamic - very mother/son, she deffo wears the trousers and nags him whilst he acts like a child. He’s prob too lazy to leave her if she does do a lot for him but I wonder if he matures maybe he’ll be out of there

Guys it looks like you're going to have to change your hashtag going forward 😞😂#adprmortgage (so long #giftedmortgage but she is a business woman did you know)

Reactions: 3
She said she’s having more sliding doors put it in the future... where and WHY. I think sliding doors look lovely in modern houses but surely their whole ground floor is going to end up glazed? I just can’t imagine it??

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought an outside door needs to open inwards for fire safety so it can be kicked down by the fire brigade for emergency access? A fireman told me that

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought an outside door needs to open inwards for fire safety so it can be kicked down by the fire brigade for emergency access? A fireman told me that
Not sure if you’re aware but any form of rules do not apply to Queen Olivia 😂😂. Now that you mention it, I’ve never known anyone to have outside doors that open out 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.