Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never liked her, remember how she completely slagged off zara and was sniggering about her sleeping with alex when he first came into villa. And then when zara lost her miss gb title because of it she was hugging and comforting her. Fake as duck.
Me neither. She looks like Billy Piper’s ugly little sister. Everything about her screams CHEAP and she has absolutely nothing about her, other than mega insecure witch vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I swear she bends the advertising rules without putting the ad on everything, sometimes she will mention the same thing twice and not declare it one of those times. Very naughty you can get a serious fine for it..

Gutted I Missed the discarded lazy spa hahah anyone got a screenshot?

Reactions: 2
I swear she bends the advertising rules without putting the ad on everything, sometimes she will mention the same thing twice and not declare it one of those times. Very naughty you can get a serious fine for it..

Gutted I Missed the discarded lazy spa hahah anyone got a screenshot?
I thought this about her list of kitchen products... none of them say ad/gifted/reduced cost or whatever fancy word the influencers are using these days to try and hide the fact they get everything for free

Reactions: 4
Surely Alex won’t stay around for this entitled control freak
I’d give it a couple more years until their relationship is on the rocks. But like somebody said in a previous thread, their relationship is what keeps Alex popular. Without them together he’s kind of a nobody no matter how attractive he is unfortunately 😓

Reactions: 9
She might as well just say “I’m not going to go in to how much everything costs because I’ve actually not had to pay a penny cos it’s all gifted, but that would shatter my millionaire illusion which I’m trying to shove down your throats so I’ll just paint you all as nosey bastards”

She’s so smugly (smug/ugly) it hurts my retinas to have to look at her and her wonky teeth and oversized nose ring. She’s the epitome of ‘money can’t buy class’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She really winds me up when she acts like she is a dog lover and knows everything.. when she has 2 dogs that are bred to have a short muzzle which causes breathing difficulties etc.. she may not of got them off a dodgy breader but it's not exactly a great breed choice imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also remember when she was trying to get tattle closed 🤣🤣 WHO DO I CONTACT TO GET A WEBSITE SHUT DOWN!!! Eh pipe down you smelly little gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So RUDE. Her stinking attitude is going to start pissing people off before too long and I can’t wait for it.
Imagine watching an episode of grand designs, and not being able to know the budget because it’s RUDE TO ASK. she’s full of tit. All she needs to say is “I don’t want to discuss the cost of the renovation because I have been gifted / had discounts on PR products to review so it’s not a true representation of what it would cost to do it all” shes advertising a kitchen that she can’t even discuss the cost! Like advertises her crappy watch but she’s happy to discuss the cost of that!

Reactions: 19
It’s a give away really that’s she doesn’t have huge funds as when she does have to buy things herself she gets them from dunelm. Nothing wrong with dunelm might I add just shows she got expensive taste when she doesn’t have to pay for it herself

Reactions: 8
Easy to have expensive taste when you don’t bleeping pay for anything eh livvy babes! Do us all a favour and give Kevin McCloud his job back. Can’t wait for your kitchen to go wrong so you actually have to dust the cobwebs off your purse and pay for something 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a give away really that’s she doesn’t have huge funds as when she does have to buy things herself she gets them from dunelm. Nothing wrong with dunelm might I add just shows she got expensive taste when she doesn’t have to pay for it herself
HAH never thought of this. Good point. Yes she spent £600 but it was still dunelm!!! She’s just like the rest of us

Did anyone see their tv program and his mum was balling her eyes out cos he’d left. Bet she feels like she’s completely lost her son to that controlling mutt. Can’t wait for the fall of some of these insta influencers. They don’t know they are born. I hope the trend passes fuckin quickly

Reactions: 12
Lool I get second hand embarrassment when they post shite like that asking for recommendations, clearly on the beg otherwise you'd do some research online like any other normal human being

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would anyone gift her anything..you know in a few months it will be grotty and ruined she seems like the type who wont look after anything as she will expect to be gifted more.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.