Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she is following Cara delahoyde again after the fall out? Anyone know what happened for them to make up?

Reactions: 2
The quality of these In The Style clothes which she’s modelling are as cheap looking as what she is! 🤢 they look like they’ve cost about 2p to make! How does anyone even buy them and think they’re worth even half of what they sell for!

Reactions: 6
I’m dead 🤣🤣 the comment about if Instagram went she’d be back to being duck all. It’s funny because its true.

Reactions: 5
Someone has commented on her latest post they’ve ordered her watch Two weeks ago - she’s always on about and they haven’t received them

• Wow
Her stories about rude posts 😂😂😂😂. You can’t avoid negative opinions forever. Imagine when she has to get a real job and her boss says something she doesn’t like. Can’t block and delete then😂😂😂😂 wow. Sounds like she’s been reading here as well as that was mentioned recently

Reactions: 11
I think instead of taking her time to reply to comments she spends her time deleting the bots comments 🙄 12 comments down to 1 in 9 minutes?

Reactions: 1
bleeping bespoke, Sick of the word.

maybe that’s what her £39 interior design course taught her? “Call everything bespoke as many times as possible and it’ll make everyone you speak to think you know what you’re talking about”

Reactions: 5
bleeping bespoke, Sick of the word.

maybe that’s what her £39 interior design course taught her? “Call everything bespoke as many times as possible and it’ll make everyone you speak to think you know what you’re talking about”
She's trying to convince us all to pay for Bradley Reeves services, so we too can have a bespoke kitchen - the same as every other Love Island instagrammer.

Reactions: 4
It’s been painted now it’s starting to look like a bespoke kitchen lmao I turned off insta and came straight here to make sure everyone seen it😂😂😂😂😂 i think she’s read here and is baiting us 😂😂

Their poor garden cushions left out in the rain 😂
She doesn't pay for it so will never look after it. This got gifted in her last home if I remember rightly.

It’s been painted now it’s starting to look like a bespoke kitchen lmao I turned off insta and came straight here to make sure everyone seen it😂😂😂😂😂 i think she’s read here and is baiting us 😂😂
She is defiantly baiting us here. Nobody can honestly think a bit of paint and coving ... sorry cornice makes it totally bespoke :rolleyes: It looks tit where it stops with the grey and goes to the white. Wouldn't pay Braders jack all for a BeSpOkE design like that.

I’ve noticed that another instagrammer that loves a ‘sesh’ has the same deformed nostril.

Bespoke, bespoke, bespoke, cornice, bespoke, bespoke, cornice ... are these words new to her vocabulary like a baby who just repeats the same words they know?!

And the photo shoot for instyle - gross. What is with the head tilt, tongue out, nips out, it’s not cute or sexy she just looks as cheap and crass as those clothes she’s ‘modelling’

Reactions: 6
I thought the same. Especially when she said she’s having an 8 person dining table and a seating area 🤔
I thought this!!! It’ll look cramped. I want to see it finished though so I keep my comment to myself or on here 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.