Olivia Bowen #2 The names Olivia Bowen, interior designer.No,not really so here's my vagina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to her on Vicky Pattison’s podcast....going on about how difficult her “job” is 🙄🙄. She also speaks about wanting to have a baby but she doesn’t want to be second best in Alex’s eyes and doesn’t want motherhood to change her as a person. WTF? Who actually has thoughts like that before having a baby? She’s going to be jealous of her own baby, very sad and self centred girl.
Psychopathic tendencies I believe

Reactions: 4
Listened to her on Vicky Pattison’s podcast....going on about how difficult her “job” is 🙄🙄. She also speaks about wanting to have a baby but she doesn’t want to be second best in Alex’s eyes and doesn’t want motherhood to change her as a person. WTF? Who actually has thoughts like that before having a baby? She’s going to be jealous of her own baby, very sad and self centred girl.
WTF. Only someone as narcissistic as our Liv would ever think something like this about her own husband.

Also she could do with some changes to her person if you ask me so perhaps a baby is a good idea 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF. Only someone as narcissistic as our Liv would ever think something like this about her own husband.

Also she could do with some changes to her person if you ask me so perhaps a baby is a good idea 🤷‍♀️
Yeah and she commented on how one of her best friends had a baby not long ago and Liv was relieved that motherhood hasn’t changed her at all. I was gobsmacked. She’s some friend, so if her friend was struggling or didn’t act like her pre-baby self would Liv cut her off?

• Wow
On her home page trying to justify why they got a Howdens kitchen rather than a Tom Howley, maybe because TH wouldn’t gift her a kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah and she commented on how one of her best friends had a baby not long ago and Liv was relieved that motherhood hasn’t changed her at all. I was gobsmacked. She’s some friend, so if her friend was struggling or didn’t act like her pre-baby self would Liv cut her off?
Well Cara was pregnant and she was taken off bridesmaid duties apparently! Liv doesn't like being second best to anyone eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always wondered exactly what happened between these two as I see they’re friends again now
Think it was said that because cara was pregnant/had her little boy she wasn’t making as much effort with the wedding prep and bridezilla asked her if she’d rather not be a part of the wedding so she stepped down and then didn’t go at all because she was embarrassed.
by some of these other comments liv has said I hope one day she has a baby and comes down with a BANG, she might understand then, you should never try and prioritise yourself when someone’s pregnant with their child, especially their first, and if you were such ‘best friends’ you would Understand and support. Not our Olivia though, can’t handle it if the world isn’t revolving around her!

She is such a rude cow!

Won’t have many followers left if she keeps being so rude! How do these sheep not see her for what she is a money grabbing scruff!

Reactions: 14

Imagine one day Alex changing their future baby’s nappy or he’s dealing with a tantrum... and she demands attention. Who even thinks like that!!! She’s crazy. For the non existent baby’s sake I hope they don’t have one 😂

Reactions: 10
Wow! Has anyone seen her stories with their lazy spa they were given just discarded empty and dirty in the corner of their patio???

I desperately wanted a a spa but they gave so many away to these z list celebs with home accounts you couldn’t find them for love nor money unless you wanted to spend twice what they were worth.

She has just become so entitled now and it’s vile.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow! Has anyone seen her stories with their lazy spa they were given just discarded empty and dirty in the corner of their patio???

I desperately wanted a a spa but they gave so many away to these z list celebs with home accounts you couldn’t find them for love nor money unless you wanted to spend twice what they were worth.

You’re joking!!! They were like gold dust a few weeks ago.. she’s on another planet isn’t she 😡😡

Yes! Omg I saw that and thought the same thing! So ungrateful and unsympathetic towards others when she knew how in demand they were. Also noted that in the future house plans she wants a proper hot tub so it was only ever temporary and probably put up for those promo photos then left discarded ever since!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s such a aggressive women , used to actually like her but now she’s a grubby cow who needs to get some manners
. She’s to big for her boots!!

Reactions: 18
I can’t get my head around how beggy so many of her followers are on her comments 🤯 she’s such a rude witch why do they feel the need to lick her arse so much

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.